Search results

1. CAP BOSO

Free-Agency Leftovers

Calais Campbell. Always loved watching that monster control the line of scrimmage.
  2. CAP BOSO

Craig Carton: Fields to play WR

This is why Peter King said fuck this shit and retired.
  3. CAP BOSO

Wide Receiver Options

I'm in the draft MHJ or Nabers corner and sign Gabe Davis. That's a really good receiver room. I'd then take Brock Bowers at 9 if available or one of the LT's.
  4. CAP BOSO

#9 Overall Thread

I'd trade 1 for 3 and a first next year. Take MHJ at 3 and Bowers at 9 if available. If there is a nice package to trade down further than 3, I'd take Nabers and Bowers. This team needs weapons! Worst separation for receivers in the NFL.
  5. CAP BOSO

What is your ideal trade down scenario?

Ideally NE lands in the 3 hole. They trade us the third pick, a 2nd this year and a first next. At 3 Maye is still there and we trade down again with Vegas for their 1st and second this year and next year. That gives us 3 first round picks for 3 years in a row and 3 second rounders.
  6. CAP BOSO

Someone explain this to me

While I agree, Getsy is an ass hat, Fields is gun shy. He holds the ball way too long and misses guys wide open.
  7. CAP BOSO

Offensive Play calling lost the game

How many of these situations has this team been in the last two years? It seems like the defense can never get that stop at the end of games and I feel like I'm watching a replay when Fields has an opportunity to have a game winning/tying drive. Seems to always end quickly with a forced fumble...
  8. CAP BOSO

Lucas “Pancaked” Patrick

Getting the center from Georgia has to be a priority in this draft.
  9. CAP BOSO

TANKATHON 2.0 (Bears pick 1&9)

Newark High School Delaware! I actually know this dude.
  10. CAP BOSO

Poles

Chase Young's agent said he wants to test free agency and isn't looking to extend. So that's how Chase Young goes for a 3rd to a contender looking to rent a player.
  11. CAP BOSO

Poles

J.J?
  12. CAP BOSO

4th and 1 Play

Having his best day as a pro, but WE Definitely shouldn't rely on him to get 6 inches and ice the game.
  13. CAP BOSO

4th and 1 Play

Going for it was the right thing to do. Defense was getting shredded at that point. However, you try to draw them off sides and burn a time out instead of just going for it and saving all 3 time outs if you don't make it. That's 100% on the HC. The play call was absolute dog shit. You have to...
  14. CAP BOSO

Eberflus is a pussy

MotherFloose you PUSSY!!!
  15. CAP BOSO

To Caleb or not to Caleb, that is the question

Redskins did this in 2000. Took a LB and LT...still sucked.
  16. CAP BOSO

Should the Bears put more focus on developing Fields as a passer or design plays that fit his current abilities?

I mean it doesn't have to be all run, but incorporate that into the game plan. That's what he does REALLY well! At least get him in play action and on the move where he can make some plays, more RPO...
  17. CAP BOSO

Should the Bears put more focus on developing Fields as a passer or design plays that fit his current abilities?

The best coaches adapt their scheme around the players strongest skill sets. I never understood why you would draft a player and try to change them into something else. Design the offense around what Fields does well! The fact that wasn't done in the off-season speaks volumes of Poles, Flus, and...
  18. CAP BOSO

Worst Team in NFL?

I remember the Redskins had 1 and 2. Took Lavar Arrington and Redskins did it back in like 2000. Drafter Lavar Arrington and Chris Samuels.
  19. CAP BOSO

Yeah, done with Fields

They literally went right down the field and scored with an intermediate passing game, get the ball back and revert to back to back screens backed up on your goal line. They threw at least 3 half back screens and multiple failed bubbles.
  20. CAP BOSO

Yeah, done with Fields

All need to be fixed, but give me some dynamic ball players any day. I'm s Fields supporter, but he had time and open receivers multiple times today and couldn't pull the trigger. For the record, I'd fire Getsy and get him a Spirit airlines ticket home. How many screens do you want to run?