Search results

1. CAP BOSO

Issue accessing site

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue? If I type chicitysports.com in my browser on my iPhone, I am directed to the Las Vegas Raiders site. This started happening last Sunday. I have to Google Chicitysports and access the site that way.
  2. CAP BOSO

Poles A+++

Coming out of the Pace era where he strapped this team financially and left a roster void of much talent, I'll have to give Poles an A+++ grade for getting in the position they are in. Coming into this year, I think we all knew it would be a really bad year. Poles job in year 1 was to clear as...
  3. CAP BOSO

Pace received calls on the front 7

Couldn't help but raise my eyebrows today when I heard them say on the telecast of today's game that Pace received "A LOT" of phone calls about their front 7 at the trade deadline. You mean Pace could have potentially got out of some of these contracts and didn't? Pace should have gotten one of...
  4. CAP BOSO

Cohen?

Any news on him? He's eligible to return this week correct?
  5. CAP BOSO

What I've seen

I started watching the Bears in '83 or '84. I was about 5 years old. I've lived through the McMahon days, Mike Tomzack, the Jim Harbaugh days with my guys Brad Muster and Neal Anderson in the backfield. I've seen the Kordell Stewart's, the Shane Matthew's, Jim Miller's and the Jonathan Fucking...
  6. CAP BOSO

Leno

Still have to rewatch the game, but I'm pretty sure I saw Leno wearing his turn style costume a bit too early for Halloween again today. They have to do something about him.
  7. CAP BOSO

Franchise QB's

Just wondering if we are the only franchise in NFL history to never have had "that guy". The top 10 QB in the league for a good period of time. I really can't think of another franchise outside maybe the Lions and they've had Stafford for awhile.
  8. CAP BOSO

Crowd noise

After watching games across the league week 1, I think they should pump up the artificial crowd noise more. Though it was a little off seeing a big play being made and no crowd noise until after the play was over, I'd like to have a little more noise pumped in pre snap. It's weird being so quiet.
  9. CAP BOSO

Patterson

One guy that keeps growing on me is Patterson. The guy plays hard. If he really learns the rb position and stops running so straight up he could be a real weapon. Big guy with explosive speed. He may have found his role.
  10. CAP BOSO

Jimmy Graham

Watching Graham, I just thought... Wow we somehow found a way to give Adam Shaheen 9 million guaranteed. I'd say he lost a step or 8 since his days in New Orleans.
  11. CAP BOSO

NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV

What's up everyone! I've been a DirecTV subscriber for about 20 years with the Sunday ticket, but looking to pull the plug on it this week. I see Amazon Prime offers the Sunday ticket. Anyone have any experience with this or any other streaming platforms? Any help would be great. Much appreciated.
  12. CAP BOSO

Should I...

So I'm in a survivor pool with about 70 people. We have been down to 5 of us left for 6 weeks now. We keep picking the same teams. We all had Cleveland last week. Right now I have Carolina over Washington, but I'm thinking about switching it to Chicago especially if Driskell is out. Should I?
  13. CAP BOSO

Alex Smith

This would be my target. Looks like he's back at practice. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/alex-smith-works-out-with-dwayne-haskins-at-redskins-practice-a-year-after-brutal-leg-injury/amp/
  14. CAP BOSO

Whitehair

Well, not only did the switch back of Daniels and Whitehair not improve the OL play, but Whitehair still can't snap a football. Definitely need to hit free agency and draft hard for OL.
  15. CAP BOSO

Worst offense of all time?

I think this might be it. It's just ugly.
  16. CAP BOSO

The Magnitude

Coming into the season pretty much everyone was optimistic this would be a great season to be a Bears fan. I know it's been said a trillion times, but we passed on Watson and Mahomes for this dude. Seriously...I've been a Bears fan for like 35 years and this might be the biggest Bears blunder of...
  17. CAP BOSO

Practice Mitch

I was wondering how Mitch performs in practice. He surely cannot be missing wide open receivers, throwing off his back foot, air mailing balls. If so, you can't run him out there on game day. I'm just trying to figure out if this is a mental issue or choking under the bright lights or is it as...
  18. CAP BOSO

Franchise tag

Just wondering, will we use the franchise tag on anyone this year? Doubtful that Amos, Callahan and especially Massie are worth the coin.
  19. CAP BOSO

Earl Thomas/Honey Badger

So I think Amos will cost too much to bring back. What do you think the market will be like for Earl Thomas and Tyrann Mathieu? Would love to see Earl Thomas here on a prove it deal after his injury.
  20. CAP BOSO

Is Kyle Long cut next offseason

I was looking at his contract. He is due to make 6.9 million next year with a cap hit of 8 mil. 3 mil in dead money. I think he's gone.