Search results

1. vabearsfan15

Caleb Williams likes fake tweet about American Woman being too Masculine

Why do you think he liked this tweet? Does he know it's a fake quote? Or is it a fake quote? Does he really think women are too masculine? Should he be saying that if people think he is too femine as a guy? Is he trying to cover his sexuality? I have so many questions. Too much to unpack! What...
  2. vabearsfan15

Is Taylor Swift to blame for Bears slow free agency?

The Salary Cap increased 30 mil this year, which is probably an extra 15 mil than normal projections. It's believed the extra bump in revenue this year came from the Taylor Swift craze. As a result, it seems many teams were able to resign/tag some of their talented players that were going to hit...
  3. vabearsfan15

How Many Sacks Will Fields Take on Sunday and Moving Forward?

This is an honest question, with the O-Line fully healthy, How many sacks will Justin take on Sunday? And for the rest of the season? If there was one thing Bagent was good at, it was evading pressure and avoiding sacks. When evaluating Justin Fields over these next few games, I think it is...
  4. vabearsfan15

What is our identity as a team?

We have a densive minded coach with a putrid defense. An overpaid LB. Young and injured secondary. Non existent pass rush. On offense, we have a run-centric offensive coordinator who doesn't utilize his running QB. Our OLine has been last in the league in sacks per dropbacks, but we are picky...
  5. vabearsfan15

4th and 1 Play

I don't actually fault Flus for going for it. But that's becuase I don't trust the defense one bit to stop Denver from scoring a TD. But for Eberflus to make that decision is an indictment on himself. He doesn't trust his own defense to even limit Denver to a FG so he felt he had to go for it...
  6. vabearsfan15

PFF Offensive Lineman Grades

I thought it would be a good idea to track the performance of our OLineman since it has been the worst performing group in terms of sacks per pass attempt the last two years. Hope this group shows improvement throughout the year. I will try to update after every 3 weeks. (PS. I don't own any...
  7. vabearsfan15

Is the coaching staff stubborn?

I'm not saying they are, but I think it is something to keep an eye on. 1. Refuses to re-sign Roquan and doesnt communicate with him about contract until he is traded. They didn't like that he didnt have an agent and only offered take it or leave it deals. They then go out in the offseason and...
  8. vabearsfan15

Chicago Bears Pre Draft Visits & Impact on Day 3

So far, Poles has drafted 3 guys he brought in for privae visits. Who else is left and who do you think from this list will he draft? OT Darnell Wright, Tennessee - DRAFTED BY DA BEARS Gervon Dexter Sr., Florida - DRAFTED BY DA BEARS CB Tyrique Stevenson, Miami – DRAFTED BY DA BEARS DT...
  9. vabearsfan15

VABear's Official 2023 Mock Draft

Round 1, Pick 9 (from CAR): OT Paris Johnson Jr, Ohio State, I think the Bears would highly consider trading down here if given the opportunity. And while it would be nice to pick up some extra draft capital, part of me just wants Poles to choose his favorite OLineman and then draft him. Paris...
  10. vabearsfan15

What affect does Geno Smith and Daniel Jones mega deals have on the Bears and the #1 overall pick?

These deals are ridiculous if you ask me. Daniel Jones getting 40 mil a year and Geno getting 35 mil a year after both having one decent season should scare every GM in the league. I mean, even Tom Brady only had one season where he made more than 30 mil. Deshaun Watson getting that fully...
  11. vabearsfan15

The Best of the Rest: Paris Johnson Jr, OT, Ohio State

Today, I'll make my case that Paris Johnson Jr is the best prospect in this draft outside of QB and Will Anderson Jr. With the recent news of Jalen Carter being charged with reckless driving and street racing, and the ongoing investigation into the wreck that killed a UGA staffer and OLineman...
  12. vabearsfan15

Lions Loss was the Dagger, Time to Move on to 2023

Believe it or not, the Bears were well alive in the playoff hunt before today's loss to the Lions. Contrary to what some boneheaded posters said about draft positioning, losses to the Commanders, Giants, Lions, etc were devastating to our playoff chances. Those games actually had meaning for the...
  13. vabearsfan15

How will you cope if the Bears win tonight?

Have you guys considered the possibility of the Bears winning tonight?! Are you prepared for the outcome?? If we win tonight, that's 3 wins Then we get two more automatic wins from having to still play the Lions, that's 5 wins. At that point, you have to decide if you want to cheer the Bears...
  14. vabearsfan15

Darnell Mooney " He is going to prove everything everyone doubted him on, especially week 1. That team passed on him and will have to pay..."

Where is the Jordan Sigler article?! Darnell Mooney: "I know he (Justin Fields) is a dog. He does things after practice, during practice, and in the offseason and there are things he has shown. I've seen exactly what he can do. So He is going to shine for sure. He is going to blossom. He is...
  15. vabearsfan15

Trenton Gill Appreciation Thread

Complete and dominant performance by Trenton Gill. Pinned KC back all day and wouldn't let them have the ball outside the 20 in the 2nd half. 3 of 7 punts inside the 20. Should have had 2 more. The first one was simply a missed opportunity to dowb the ball on the 1 yard line and the second was...
  16. vabearsfan15

Anytime23's Positive Stances, Projections and Prognostications about the Bears

Please help Anytime23. He has 26k posts on a Chicago Bears Message Board and loves to shit on the Bears and everyone's opinion in hindsight. But can anyone recall Anytime taking any stances on what the Bears should do before having the benefit of hindsight? Does he ever vouch for draft picks...
  17. vabearsfan15

VaBearsFan Official 2022 Mock Draft

Chicago Bears 2022 Mock Draft 2nd Round, Pick #39 – Jamaree Salyer, OT, Georgia There some nice OT prospects, and while some may have a higher ceiling than Salyer, this guy has the highest floor. A lot of draft sites project him as a mid 2nd round to 3rd round selection, but I don’t...
  18. vabearsfan15

PFF Highest Graded QB of Week 9 is.....

JUSTIN FIELDS https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/bears-justin-fields-ranked-pffs-top-qb-week-9 Suck it all 3 of you haters...which is probably just one person with 3 alt accounts!
  19. vabearsfan15

The Ugly Truth as Told by a Bills Fan.

I saw this posted in a post game thread on a Bills message board and thought it shared a good perspective. What say you? How much does preseason foreshadow the regular season? How concerned should Bear fans be? I tend to side more with this poster...
  20. vabearsfan15

2021 QB Prediction Rankings

Here's your chance!! Instead of claiming you knew so-so QB was going to be good 5 years from now or how Pace should have drafted "insert QB here" without any proof, you can now back up your talk with putting down your rankings. Rank how many you want. Your thoughts and predictions. Here are...