Search results

1. chibears55

82-80 Pecota got it right

I didn't laugh at them and I'll probably end up over with my 85 win prediction... I guess all those sophisticated stats that some posters were using on here and had them winning over 90 games and running away with the division were dead wrong, and Ive noticed a few haven't been posting on here...
  2. chibears55

IST: Cubs vs. Nats

They're starting to realize what I've been telling them all along.. They're a 85 win team, and a 500 team since beginning of May.. Inconsistencies all up and down this roster with a lame duck manager running it..
  3. chibears55

IST: Cubs @ Pirates (V. Where is Silence)

Yeah, that would of been a tough play even for Heyward coming as far as he did.. Not saying Heyward wouldn't of caught it, just saying it not 100% guarentee he would of.
  4. chibears55

We'll have a better understanding of where this team is at the first week of August.. Whatever additions they make and how they're playing at that point will go along way to seeing if they're contenders or pretenders the final 2 months
  5. chibears55

All BS aside It gonna come down to who able to go on a hot run in the 2nd half between the Cubs and Brewers .. But Theo gonna need to find a way to add some help for the bats and BP.. Money tight, and I'm not sure they want to unload their better prospects now.. We'll see
  6. chibears55

Lol..wrong It always been 85 I hope you're right but I doubt it unless a big miracle happens and they make some crazy trades and the ones that suck dont suck anymore.. Theyve had Kimbrel for a week, he got 1 save, pitched in a blowout game, and tonight lol it ended up disastrous.. So, he...
  7. chibears55

Wrong, I said 85 wins You willing to go over 85
  8. chibears55

They been stinking for 2 months... They gave a lot of false hope during that span At least Heyward finally figured it out though, might make it easier to trade him now ?
  9. chibears55

Anyone ready to say I'm right yet??? Or do those numbers still tell you guys they're a very good team and eventhough they're 20-27 their gonna figure it out and go on a long winning streak...lol Maddon a genius too, keep pitching Monty
  10. chibears55

Cubs vs Reds (Silent negligent again edition)

Lol... 3 n 6 , you're giving them too much credit Seriously if they go 3 n 6 against the Pirates and Sox , they better have some serious discussions about making changes ...
  11. chibears55

Cubs vs Braves IGT (Vol. Silence negligent)

Right, like you expected a comeback today..lol They still need some roster adjustments to be better in 2nd half
  12. chibears55

I do my best to motivate them..lol Nice comeback... 88 win pace now ?
  13. chibears55

85 wins looking pretty good...
  14. chibears55

Top 10 Worst Posters & Trolls

Not sure what youre asking for But I prefer to move on now...
  15. chibears55

Obviously I know I could post anywhere else, I posted here dumbass... My shit posting..lol You're trying too hard to cover yourself up here, just move on already .. You could of did that ban right after I wrote it, instead you do your silly ban after I called you out on here after your list...
  16. chibears55

Tough guy , I'll ban you if you say something bad about me ???
  17. chibears55

Lol...yep Their already a new member a hard time
  18. chibears55

Link to what? That I got banned and cant post
  19. chibears55

Lol... So I call Silence out after he posts something negative about me on here and he bans me from the cubs forum.. now you all know what I'm talking about with him.