Search results

1. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

I thought the existing stadium would wind up being a parking lot so it seems much better than expected. Fuck Friends of the Park if additional green over what is there now isn’t enough for them.
  2. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Retractable roofs are biggest waste of money imaginable.
  3. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

They have underground parking a mile north. How does that work?
  4. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

So, I’m not going to see any profits?
  5. Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

Were they supposed to create more from somewhere? The whole lakefront is park space. How is this a bad thing?
  6. Oops the Cubbies did it again..

I hope it’s now. But my money is on never.
  7. Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

Unlike fans, GMs don’t draft a guy with only his rookie season in mind. If they did, you could throw out tight ends, and in a lot of cases, quarterbacks.
  8. Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

It only makes sense to draft a tackle if you take last year‘s good tackle and move him to guard? Why? Why is it wrong to upgrade at left tackle and improve your depth on the offensive line simultaneously? We know that injuries happen and depth always comes in handy. Why is it that Braxton Jones...
  9. Oops the Cubbies did it again..

The Thread to Nowhere…. Wicks gives the Cubs six. Mervis? Whose spot did he take?
  10. Thoughts on Alzolay?

Before he (Hendricks) could settle in. He hasn’t settled in or even come close.
  11. 247Sports: 10 Tradeback Options

Yeah, I get that a little bit but essentially they’re saying they want the Bears to move farther down for less. If you’re the Bears GM, you simply say why the fuck would I do that? How far I move based on what you’re picking doesn’t make sense. I wouldn’t even consider that move with...
  12. Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

Drafting at 9 to wind up with a guard is not a possibility.
  13. Joel Klatt's final mock draft

That I could live with. That would be great.
  14. What if bears pick Maye over Williams?

They didn’t have Williams go to dinner with players so they could trick the world. Why worry about such stuff?
  15. Joel Klatt's final mock draft

And KC is allowed to hold once the playoffs start
  16. OT: Zach Wilson traded to the Broncos for a 7th

I really don’t remember that class as hyped. Lawrence was. But after that, nobody knew who would go next, and when.
  17. 247Sports: 10 Tradeback Options

Yeah, I think it’s about time for that draft to get here because writers are just throwing shit against the wall now and not even reading what they write. He suggest that Las Vegas may give up the 44th to move up five spots but then follow it up with a potential trade with Jacksonville in...
  18. Caleb is a big fan!

Non-coffee people are not worth worrying about. 😂
  19. Joel Klatt's final mock draft

Mike Glennon is eligible to be drafted again?
  20. Joel Klatt's final mock draft

Good.