Search results

1. bamainatlanta

NFL Draft Betting Thread

Hopefully it pays dividends to you sir
  2. bamainatlanta

Hit Rate on 1st Round Picks

I really think Floyd was more of a victim of being in a shitty draft. I remember reading that in most drafts he wouldn’t have been drafted in the 1st round. Most analysts considered the 2016 draft to be a weak draft going into it.
  3. bamainatlanta

NFL Draft Betting Thread

That’s a big damn drop.
  4. bamainatlanta

My thoughts on the draft: Round 1

Poles is big into RAS scores. JPJ tested poorly for the RAS(could be thinking of someone else), I doubt he drafts JPJ
  5. bamainatlanta

OT: In other NFL news

I’m not sure why you think he’s the sad one. You literally pretended to be a fan of another team for several years on another team’s message board.
  6. bamainatlanta

My thoughts on the draft: Round 1

Bears only drafted 3 DT’s last year. One got poached off the PS by the Falcons and then got cut. Pickens was garbage last year. Even an improvement still leaves him below average
  7. bamainatlanta

Unbelievable he says this as they draft Jack Campbell in the 1st round
  8. bamainatlanta

And no, LT’s are considered a premium position while RT’s are still not considered a premium. Nice try tho
  9. bamainatlanta

lol. You have a meatball coach that doesn’t understand game situations and has his GM draft a part time SAM lb’er in the 1st round that couldn’t cover a quadriplegic as well as a platoon RB that fumbles in big moments. But yes we’re the ones in the last century. Congrats to him for choking away...
  10. bamainatlanta

I think the biggest laugh is giving $28 million to a right tackle. Lololololol. I hope they plan on moving him to the left side
  11. bamainatlanta

Poles is going to draft a SAM LB’er at #9!!!!
  12. bamainatlanta

Wonder what Hendrickson would go for in a trade
  13. bamainatlanta

Montez has only played for 2 teams?
  14. bamainatlanta

Murphy now favorite at #9

And they could have had a massive headache at DT too. So not sure your point.
  15. bamainatlanta

In other words, he was a miss for the Bears. It was a shitty draft in 2016 too.
  16. bamainatlanta

Would be nice but ain’t no way Murphy lasting to that. Fiske would be a nice consolation tho @dabears70
  17. bamainatlanta

The sad part is that this makes too much sense with our dipshit head coach
  18. bamainatlanta

When the Rams did take Donald, they already had an above average line, it was easily Top 10 in the NFL at that point
  19. bamainatlanta

Lol Size limitations? How did that work out for Warren Sapp or Aaron Donald?
  20. bamainatlanta

247Sports: 10 Tradeback Options

bUt ItZ a wEeK dRAfT fOR OT's tHOugH!!!!!!!!!!!!!