Search results

1. circusboy666

N’Keal Harry requests trade

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-nkeal-harry-formally-requests-a-trade-former-first-round-wideout-seeking-a-fresh-start-per-agent/ 6’4” and was really good in college. After ARob and Mooney we are in trouble.
  2. circusboy666

Available offseason QBs

3-4 Qb’s Rd 1 probabaly too, but Listening to Boomer and Gio in NY today and they spoke about some QBs who could become available FA/trade. Some seemed somewhat surprising. 1-Matt Ryan 2-Matt Stafford 3-Cam Newton 4-Sam Darnold 5-Gardiner Minshew 6-Derek Carr 7-Mitch Trubisky 8-Carson Wentz...
  3. circusboy666

Playoffs

Ok so say we win out beating Jaguars and packers (as they potentially sit people getting the 1 seed)and go we 9-7. Let’s say Arizona splits between SF and Rams go 9-7. what’s tie breaking procedure for wild card teams in new platform?
  4. circusboy666

The cost of moving on

If it is completely blown up next year we have some pieces we could move by or just need to release. But would the draft capital be worth the financial burden. What penalty are we looking at if we cut/trade: 1-Foles 2-Mack 3-Quinn 4-Leno 5-Massie (Hicks/Goldman maybe too)
  5. circusboy666

Bye week plan

Time to tear it all up. We need to make the move now. Fire Pace/Nagy this week during the bye and let Pagano interim HC while we start searching for a new GM. This regime has run it course. Given ample time. It simply hasn’t worked.
  6. circusboy666

K Aldrick Rosas cut

Had a tough season last year but 2018 was 32/33 only miss was from 50+. Misdemeanors from car issues so we should bring him and see if he’s got something to prove.
  7. circusboy666

Best offseason move

Sometimes it’s not just who you pick but how they fit with everything else going on with a franchise. For almost 30 years GB QB’s have owned us. I finally see the end of the road and I have a strong gut feeling it’s ending before Rodgers contract is up. The best pick that we’ve seen in many...
  8. circusboy666

Defensive Injuries

Have we gotten any updates and Hicks and Trevethan? They are the vocal leaders on that D it’s really hurting us not having them out there. Once hicks went down our D hasn’t looked right.
  9. circusboy666

Cam Meredith

Saints not suiting him up and potentail FA in the very near future...reading his role is “unclear” and has struggled picking up the offense. If his knee is ok do we offer him low contract?
  10. circusboy666

OBJ wants 20 mill

So I’m sure this will start being talked about again around the league...will anyone offer a trade for him and give him that kind of contract? How much is he worth? Any realistic offers? Not many players of his talent ever available, but in no way as a NY’er do I see or hear the Giants are...
  11. circusboy666

Time to move a-LONG Kyle

I can’t take this guy anymore. His body is garbage. What are the financial repercussions for releasing him this offseason?
  12. circusboy666

Traveling Bears Fan

I’m going to be coming out to Chicago for my first Bears game. Can anyone advise me on what sections they like best at Soldier Field.
  13. circusboy666

Home Game Tickets

My wife surprised me for my 40th bday taking me to Chicago to see a game!(from ny) Anyone know where tonget decent tickets and what sections are best?
  14. circusboy666

NFL Sunday Ticket 2014

So im a bears fan in NY and am without DTV for the first time since 1994 because i moved. I have never missed a bears game and now this year you cant even get streaming of games through your computer or mobile device unless you are a dtv subscriber!(except for limited markets) If my friend who...
  15. circusboy666

Defensive expectations 2014

Just curious what others think as far as where we stand compared to last year. If we stay healthy I think that we will be more than servicable. If we go for dt early in the draft(which I think we will) it will make our secondary look that much better by getting pressure on the QB. I think that...
  16. circusboy666

Possible Revis on the move???

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000329270/article/report-bucs-darrelle-revis-drawing-trade-interest worth our 1st no doubt...worth inquiring or just media bs?
  17. circusboy666

Rex Ryan next year

As I am sure he will be fired with new GM in place, I would love to get him at D coordinator next year. A guru on both sides of the ball. I am disgusted at what this D has become. I prefer being 6-10 with awesome D and no offense bc this is embarressing. This is the Chicago Bears! Tucker needs...
  18. circusboy666

Realistic bear hat

Does anyone know where I can purchase one of the hats I see people wear at the game that look like a real bear on top of their heads? I searched online and can't find them anywhere...looking to blow some money to piss off my wife.