Search results

1. Mdbearz

I like Maye better than Williams

Hear me out- The best trait that the expert believe that Williams brings to the field is his incredible ability to make plays off platform. The best trait that Maye brings to the field is his ability to play from the pocket with NFL Level accuracy and timing. I can see a situation where a...
  2. Mdbearz

Does our former 32nd pick count as a first rounder?

It was technically a 2nd rounder when we traded it, So does it allow the Steelers to have the 5th Year option on that draft pick because it is #32?
  3. Mdbearz

Is the HITS concept detrimental to playing disciplined defense

The primary reason Daniels scored twice, is because outside contain was not maintained. Staying in your gap or containing the back side could be viewed as a "loaf" so over pursuit is what a lot of our guys did.
  4. Mdbearz

Does Santos get a free pass due to weather?

Missing two extra points, even with the "towel" incident? I did not see any news about kickers coming in for a tryout, so I assume he has been given a pass.
  5. Mdbearz

Does Getsy actually give the Packers an advantage?

Getsy has been with the Packers for his entire NFL career prior to being hired to be our OC. I think it would be safe to say that the Packers understand his tendencies and coaching style. Will the Packers defense (a good one) be able to take advantage of that knowledge and shut down the offense...
  6. Mdbearz

Camp Diary?

Steelers Depot - Camp Diary Since I am in Maryland and the Steelers are a rival team for the Ravens (my AFC/second team), this came up in my Facebook feed. I was interested 1. Because I want to see how Trubisky and Miller are doing. 2. Raven have to play them twice a year. 3. This Diary is...
  7. Mdbearz

What do you think about Greg Roman (Ravens OC)?

What do you guys think about Roman after this week? I get to see him every week, but you guys likely paid a little more attention this week. My take is that this year the Ravens have trailed in too many games, but have done everything necessary to win several of them. What this tells me is...
  8. Mdbearz

Did Danny Trevathan get cut?

Not on the depth chart or roster on the Bears site. Am I really that far out of touch that I missed him being cut?
  9. Mdbearz

How many reps for the Starters against the Bills

Since there is only 3 games and the last game is typically one that you do not have any starters in the game? - Does Dalton get a full half against the Bills? - Do they change it up and have starters actually play in the final preseason game? - Will Justin play in the final game? I have not...
  10. Mdbearz

I Hope....

I hope.... That Justin Fields is good That the O-line find some chemistry and stays healthy That the Defense returns to 2018 levels Man it is nice to have hope with this team again What is your hope?
  11. Mdbearz

Tom Brady Effect

There is always hype about QBs going into the draft, but this year seems to be turbo charged. The concept that 5 QBs might be taken in the top ten seems like it is out of the ordinary. I am wondering if the entire league and the media saw that a QB really is more important than anything else...
  12. Mdbearz

Casserly did a Mock...Fields goes 24th overall?

Fields falls to 24 I would honestly be pissed if we passed over Fields at 20. If he falls to us and we don't take the shot, I would be done with supporting Pace in any way shape or form!
  13. Mdbearz

Trey Lance is not Trubisky

Is the fact that the Bears were burnt taking Trubisky when he had limited film making you bias against Trey Lance? Look, I get it, but the same thing happened with Watson, because the Bears were burnt by Cutler (both are gun slingers). Everything that I have seen on Lance is that he could be...
  14. Mdbearz

O-line vs Vikes?

I see that Spriggs is off the COVID list Whitehair should be off COVID list in time for Monday, but how is his calf? Mustipher is dealing with a knee Bears brought in Kush, who played for the Bears, and was an average player, and if he plays like an average guard, that would make him the best...
  15. Mdbearz

I took notes instead of just watching the game

- We have real Running Backs on this team, and Patterson is not one of them. He avoids contact and his feet stop moving as soon as he does get contact. 4th and 1....WTF this is Highschool shit Nagy - Left side of the O-line is complete garbage, I know we have discussed this to death, but even a...
  16. Mdbearz

Allen Robinson FULL 2019 Highlights W/ Game Audio - Chicago Bears Highlights Uncut

Allen Robinson FULL 2019 Highlights W/ Game Audio - Chicago Bears Highlights Uncut I searched to see if this was posted using the entire title and partials, so please feel free to merge if it has been posted. My thoughts from watching this: 1. Robinson is worth every dime, great hands ...
  17. Mdbearz

Free Agent signings

For a team with not much cap space we signed quite a few FAs. I realize that a number of these players will not be on the 53, but I was surprised of the number of FAs we picked up, and this does not include the UDFA or Drafted players. Ted Ginn Jimmy Graham Trevor Davis John Jenkins Tashaun...
  18. Mdbearz

Re-watch 2006 Comeback win over Arizona

Fans can watch Bears' 2006 comeback victory I have never seen the whole game, I just retired from the Army and was staying with my Brother-in-law. He had no internet or Cable TV, so I listened to it on the radio.... I'm going to watch this and reminisce....
  19. Mdbearz

Not a single TE caught for more than 100 yards!!

I was going through one of the thread talking about WR and I wanted to see receiving yards and I came across the fact that not a single TE broke the 100 yard barrier!! It is not like we had a great blocking TE group helping us run the ball. And Nagy's offense is designed around good TE play...
  20. Mdbearz

Extended time off typically does not help

I hate to say it, but having 9 days (longer than normal) to prepare has typically not helped Nagy get the team ready. I wonder if Nagy gets into his own head during the extended breaks and tries to get too cute. I am hoping that he does not over think and calls a good game against the Packers...