Search results

1. james sanders

What happened to that 2006 super bowl team

Hey why did that team that was so good and fun the watch the previous two years turn to crap? Really never had a team of that caliber since then. Disappoints me because you wake up in your thirties and realize those memories are nearing 20 years old. 07-09 were dark times.
  2. james sanders

Big Line Improvements on Mitch Trubisky for MVP

Im a big Trubs homer.... but MVP is laughable
  3. james sanders

Top five Bears teams since 2000

that 2005 defense was awesome; just incredible, better than the defense that the bears had during the super bowl run the following year imo.
  4. james sanders

Sanders Solutions: POSTERS EDITION

I forgot Brandon Marshall: a cancer on the field but not on the forum
  5. james sanders

Sanders Solutions: POSTERS EDITION

Of all the fans forums, this one is the most abundant in material which is great; Nevertheless several quality posters are being shunted by others. This is not a kiss ass thread nor am I an alt; or am I? Solid posters- No order; Ommy, Spartan, BF51, Bearmick, TeddieKGB, and of course myself...
  6. james sanders

Who Is Going to Try the Cody Parker Challenge?

If I were parkey I'd sign up; wouldn't that be ironic if he hit the upright attempting this
  7. james sanders

Your favorite Bears defense

You've earned major sanders respect with this post for what it's worth The truth is, vintage bears football is when I'm more excited to watch the defense than the game offense and that was the game last night; it was awesome
  8. james sanders

SuperDitkaMan's Nagy and Pace Thread

Damn those 80s uniforms were badass though.
  9. james sanders

Is this proof the NFL riggs games?

I'm by no means a conspiracy type guy but I can imagine there may be tremendous pressure to have events go a certain way throughout the season; I mean there's a lot of money involved and the more money involved typically the more corruption involved. just my two cents
  10. james sanders

Cringe-worthy, but a relief too

Like just watching that I mean often I'm wondering who is he even throwing to.
  11. james sanders

Cringe-worthy, but a relief too

That was the most painful thing about Cutler; taking the turnover bullshit to the next level against green bay every single time. Good riddance
  12. james sanders

Stop arguing about 40 times and deep threats

The last QB we had that would determine deep balls before the snap took us to the SB. just sayin'
  13. james sanders

3 straight years I've got the info on Bears 1st pick- 100% accuracy

Gatorland Mike? Is he really back from the CCS grave?!?!?!?!?
  14. james sanders

Ex Bear QB Goes To Jail

disliked
  15. james sanders

Ex Bear QB Goes To Jail

Light sentence for at least being better than Jim miller
  16. james sanders

Superbowl 52 Predictions

Where is the bears option