Search results

1. james sanders

What happened to that 2006 super bowl team

Hey why did that team that was so good and fun the watch the previous two years turn to crap? Really never had a team of that caliber since then. Disappoints me because you wake up in your thirties and realize those memories are nearing 20 years old. 07-09 were dark times.
  2. james sanders

Sanders Solutions: POSTERS EDITION

Of all the fans forums, this one is the most abundant in material which is great; Nevertheless several quality posters are being shunted by others. This is not a kiss ass thread nor am I an alt; or am I? Solid posters- No order; Ommy, Spartan, BF51, Bearmick, TeddieKGB, and of course myself...
  3. james sanders

Dick Jauron

needs banned. Also was worse than Lovie.
  4. james sanders

Do you remember

Does anyone remember that Florida Mike, or Gator Mike or something, who said that he heard while overhearing a phone call that the Bearz were going to hire Chris Ballard, I think it was, to be GM? Classic poster; wish he'd come back to enlighten us of the HC search.
  5. james sanders

Poll: John Fox

What Should the Bears do with HC John Fox? A- Fire him immediately B- Fire him after season is over C- Give him another season D- Extend him to a long term deal E- Trade Trubisky and a first for Culter
  6. james sanders

Least favorite Bears Players of all time

Cedric Benson- I always hated Benson after his bitching in his rookie season. He fumbled in the Super Bowl and sucked ass when Jones left and he was the guy. Then he went to Cincy and ripped us up in 2009. Shea McClellin- Nobody would hate him if he wasn't a first, but he was. He always played...
  7. james sanders

Alshon Jeffery is overated

I honestly do think so. He is a decent WR1. But he isn't special. And to say he is a HOF guy is asinine.
  8. james sanders

James Sanders has Pace's master plan

Hi there. Your local brilliant NFL analyst, James Sanders. I conclude that the almost as brilliant Pace has a shocking plan for the Bears. He will tank this year. He is doing well on this front He will draft the Bearz next QB Here's where Pace's brilliance shines; He will sit this new QB...
  9. james sanders

what kind of asshole

Post shit about Bears Thursday night uniforms when they don't fucking play this Thursday. I cant remember who it was but fuck you.
  10. james sanders

NFL.com gamecenter

I used to really like NFL.com's gametracker, but where is it? I cant find it anywhere and have to use ESPN's which is inferior.
  11. james sanders

Shea McClellin

Has anybody heard how he looks? The Bears will need somebody to replace Briggs, and I don't know about Bostic. He still seems raw to me. It would be good if McClellin became the Urlacher replacement he is destined to be sooner rather than later.
  12. james sanders

This forum sucks after a loss

I get it, we all want our piece of the rep pie. But that doesn't excuse the blatant overreactions here. I think they are multiple posters here who troll and intentionally agitate other, usually more veteran posters. The forum is not fun when people are always declaring the Bears the worst team...
  13. james sanders

TNF is a nightmare

It also doesnt help when the NFL adds fuel to the dumpster fire that is TNF by having two teams like WASH and NYG playing. That's really ugly football you couldn't pay me to dedicate hours to watch that shit. This concludes my rant for this evening, stayed tuned for me to also bitch about Cutty
  14. james sanders

2nd round prediction (for dah Bearz)

The Bears will (and should) draft Randy Gregory, DE from Nebraska. I don't know when, but the Bears will draft this guy.
  15. james sanders

Sanders' solution to Bears' QB problems

discuss
  16. james sanders

It's official: Harbaugh accepts Michigan job

From NFL.com Jim Harbaugh has presided over quick turnarounds at each of his previous two jobs. Now he hopes to do the same at his alma mater. Harbaugh was officially introduced as Michigan's new coach Tuesday, two days after he coached his final game with the San Francisco 49ers. Harbaugh...
  17. james sanders

Fuck you, Bears

What the fuck is wrong with the Bears? Phil Emery is a fucking magician who made some shitty mistakes. There was no need to fire him. I think that the influx of talent on the roster in three years, and the fairly healthy cap space are all signs pointing to him being a good GM. Only the fucking...
  18. james sanders

Marshall Leaves in ambulance

Brandon Marshall leaves Chicago-Dallas game in ambulance from NFL.com Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall's frustrating season took a turn for the worse in the second quarter Thursday night against the Cowboys. The Chicago wideout took a knee to his ribs from a Cowboys defender. Cameras...
  19. james sanders

football life BM

Brandon Marshall has a football life, Friday at 9 pm (eastern) The first thing I think is, cool But then the second thing I think is; Why would he have a football life before he wins five super bowls? makes no sense to me.
  20. james sanders

NFL players to get tracking chips in shoulder pads

From the Chicago tribune