3. BearDen

By halftime

Mitch will be benched
  4. BearDen

OT MLB available

Brian Urlacher is a FA. Sup?
  5. BearDen

Pace bitches

Why are you gals always MIA after a win?
  6. BearDen

5-1

Not because of “Mako Mitch” like some cunt claimed. And not in-spite of our LT like that fucking clown @Chris Sojka would like to believe, fuck you chris. Bears Win
  7. BearDen

Thread of List......MELTDOWNS

Fav all-time meltdowns? I'll start. 1. The Hawk - so many to choose from 2. Biggie - best e-suicide in CCS history 3. Nick80 - need I say more? 4. Warden - the wheels are in motion 5. msadows - the bearmick obsession of 2018 Feel free to add your own!
  8. BearDen

Bench Mack?

Dude has been useless 2 weeks in a row. Clearly he's injured, let him get healthy.
  9. BearDen

Elite team minus QB

We can beat anyone with our D, what do we do in the next 2 years with no 1st round picks? gotta get a QB at some point so we don't waste this elite defense.
  10. BearDen

Return of Rose?

Rumor has it the Bulls are considering bringing him back, not sure how I feel about that.
  11. BearDen

No Jimmy Mock Draft Contest

I think there should be a contest for these types of mocks, so here ya go.
  12. BearDen

Anyone here use reddit?

I was thinking of signing up over there, but I wanted to get opinions on the site.
  13. BearDen

Markeef Welson practiced today

Will he be dominate or nah?
  14. BearDen

KEY MATCHUPS TO WATCH in BEARS/JAGS GAME THIS SUNDAY

Saw this on 2HM.com 1. WR Alshon Jeffery vs. CB Jalen Ramsey -- Ramsey is quietly developing into an ELITE NFL corner at a rapid rate. He's not an "all over the field" type of CB because of the Jaguar's scheme, but he will be key to stopping one of the NFL's most dangerous big-bodied WR in...
  15. BearDen

Bulls sign Rajon Rondo for 2 years, $28 million

Rajon Rondo to the Bulls? https://twitter.com/bthack22/status/749012639624273920/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw Notice the bulls logo on the i-pad
  16. BearDen

Ka'Deem Carey is still on the team

Just a reminder.
  17. BearDen

Jay Cutler is still on the team

Just a reminder.
  18. BearDen

Has Jay gotten better?

I figured I'd ask since no one seems to be talking about this.
  19. BearDen

Bostic and Greene

Met both of them at my work tonight, and let met just say, Bostic is fucking scary. Dude looks like the terminator IRL. Gotta say, don't get your hopes up on Greene, even though he's much bigger, it's mostly fat. Watch out for Bostic though.