Search results

1. Novak

Did y'all see yesterday

Travis Gibson was so obviously mad and salty about Eberfloss putting him like 19th on the depth chart, dude was literally living in the Titans backfield ??? apparently he thinks that if he bullies 4th stringers in meaningless football games we'll all just forget that he was on the back of a milk...
  2. Novak

[OT] Did the NFL set a dangerous precedent?

Now that Hamlin is basically out the weeds and en route to a successful recovery, I wanted to pose a question that's been weighing on my mental Has the NFL just created themselves another shitstorm with the way they handled this entire situation? Just cancelling games halfway through the first...
  3. Novak

OT: Is there a Capitol building for the NFL refs? (football talk only)

Seriously, do the NFL refs have a Capitol building we can potentially riot/raid? If so where? There was serious obvious collusion tonight omfg, they deserve to be punished or die or something? There was this disgusting atrocity and the ghost PI call against the bears to give them goal to go...
  4. Novak

Justin Fields is bankrupting the Bears

His whole strategy was to make sure the entire board was not only pregnant (@HeHateMe ) but then also aborting their children with reckless abandon (that's @Omeletpants thing) so that he could cash in before he cashes out once this other pregnancy "scare" clears. It's literally all so obvious
  5. Novak

Trubs > Foles

Trubs is 3-0 as a starter Foles is 0-1 as a starter Discuss these indisputable facts, thanks
  6. Novak

One important positive from today's game

The o-line looked fantastic. Like, really really good, in both run blocking and pass protection. Granted, the bears were essentially going against backups on an already bad defense, but still.. They never (as a unit) looked this good or complete last season, at any point. So that's a definite...
  7. Novak

Bench Trubshitsky

Dude can't even run for half a fucking yard Bench/murder him please
  8. Novak

"Body shaming"

Whats your gals thoughts on "body shaming"? Is that even a real thing, or are sensitive people just being overly sensitive? Is it okay to call a fatty, fatty? Objectively speaking, being over weight is a huge health risk, so i feel like i'm just helping chunkers everywhere, but perhaps some of...
  9. Novak

LMAO Mitch Trubisky ? ? ?

Imagine being Ryan Pace and watching that Mitch vs Pat showdown LMAO Imagine drafting literally Mitch Trubisky LMAO This franchise is laughingly inept. Another wasted Bears D! PACE AND TRUBS!!! ?
  10. Novak

Trubisky would literally never be able to do this

He was literally leaking eye blood after this play. Toughest QB in the league, and the leading MVP candidate. Meanwhile, in Chicago... Posting for the meatballs that missed this because they only watch the Bears and no other teams.
  11. Novak

Trubs is a CLUTCH GAWD ***OFFICIAL*** He CLUTCHED it thread

Gosh Trubs is a BEAST straight up clutched the f**k up against a tough Chargers team, time for the haters to come eat some crow. I always knew Trubs > Watson cus Trubs knows how to WIN BIG GAMES but all Watson does is lose in the playoffs ??? Literally TRUBISKIES!!! ??? Who cares if Eddie...
  12. Novak

Novaks BIGLY Bets Of The Week - Week 6

Another week of football, another set of lines to bet. Lets recap how we did last week: CHI -5 (L) Minnesota @ NYG - Total 43.5 (UNDER) (W) LAC -6.5 (L) TB @ NO - Total 45.5 (OVER) (W) Indy +450 (W) I hit on the 2 totals, but busted on the Chicago and Chargers line bets. That 4 way parlay...
  13. Novak

***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

Patrick Mahomes (112.4) and Deshaun Watson (105.4) are 1st and 2nd respectively in career passer rating all-time (min. 20 games). Their combined career passer rating of 217.8 will be the highest by opposing QBs entering a matchup in the Super Bowl era. On the season, they have a combined 22-1...
  14. Novak

Novaks Bigly Bets Of The Week - Week 5

4 weeks of NFL in the books boyos. Traditionally I don't do too much betting prior to week 5 or 6 as I don't think it's smart to do prior to having a decent chunk of in season data to go off of. Sports betting is obviously always gambling, but early in the season your gambling is bound to be far...
  15. Novak

How do you cope...

... with watching Mahomes and Watson just be excellent week in week out? As a Bears fan, it's so disheartening watching these 2 perform at such an elite level, knowing that the Bears could have had either of these guys and just picked wrong. Chiefs are 3-0, Texans are 2-1, and both teams are...
  16. Novak

***OFFICIAL*** Jordan Howard vs David Montgomery official stat tracker thread

I will use this thread to see how the 2 statistically match up against each other throughout the season. Since Monty has the handicap of playing on the same team as Kyle Long, we will adjust his total rushing yards by +10 for each game. At least until Long gets injured in ~4 weeks. I think...
  17. Novak

Anthony Miller usage

Last night: Anthony Miller - 15 snaps Javon Sims - 20 snaps Nagy - braneless Discuss
  18. Novak

Debunking Meatball Myths: "The Bears are a Cold Weather Team"

We've all heard this one, probably way more than once. "Da Baers are a cold weather team. They get off the bus running and they hit hard. They never have a QuArTeRbAcK so we grind out games and win in the COLD like real men." But how accurate is that statement? Do the Bears actually perform...
  19. Novak

Gamers for Communism

As a Gamer-American (Gamerican for short), you cannot possibly believe the daily struggle to simply survive in today’s P2W society. Each minute, I wonder if the McDonald’s WiFi will suddenly cut out, or be privatized, in which case I would have to bend once again to the will of society and...
  20. Novak

Chris Long retires: What does this mean for Kyle??

With all of Kyle Longs annual injury issues, inability to transition to the harder and more impactful o-line position (tackle), reduction in general effectiveness in his play, and now his biggest motivating factor (his brother) retiring, will we see Kyle "hang up the cleats" next season? With...