Search results

1. Samurai

Red Wings @ Blackhawks IGT 3/6 at 4:00 p.m.

Don't be so sure...Johnny Bench is one helluva goalie.
  2. Samurai

Jeebus, it took 21 seconds for Kane to score? There's no way it should take that long.
  3. Samurai

Mashinter (sick) out, Panik & Rozsival in. In other words, nothing to report.
  4. Samurai

Blackhawks @ Bruins IGT 3/3 at 6:00 p.m.

See what you've done, now I was forced to go and find one of my favorite lines in the history of TV... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qzRSU2NWmE
  5. Samurai

No, but the Jesus does...
  6. Samurai

True, but Sharp always stays Darling.
  7. Samurai

This ain't over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now.
  8. Samurai

I'd love to see another gif of midget-head Raaaaask doing something idiotic. Well done DMelt. Also, I will give a crisp new $100 bill to the first Hawks player that cross-checks Marchand in the larynx...or his "face".
  9. Samurai

Blackhawks @ Red Wings IGT 3/2 at 7:00 p.m.

Apparently, they were all a hoot. Everybody loved them locals...well...almost everyone. The site won't let me pull an embedded version, so here's the site. The audio plays automatically, and is as funny as it gets...especially the last few seconds...
  10. Samurai

:roll: That's the hardest I've loffed at a gif in a while.
  11. Samurai

Yeah, Isis boy was caught at the border with a Leatherman multi-tool, some Strike-King spinnerbaits and 3 dozen condoms. Due to the 2004 National Treasures Act, they had no choice but to deny his exit, and confiscate his plunder..
  12. Samurai

Goddamn you...that made me loff. Now knock it off, this is a serious game.
  13. Samurai

Doc Emrick is calling the game, not downs-face Kenny. Woo-Hoo!
  14. Samurai

True. That aside...
  15. Samurai

There's a LW in The Kings system named Pete Piper. In the off season, he works at his Dad's pepper farm in Arizona, where they make gourmet hot sauce. Apparently, he's the best picker in the state.
  16. Samurai

Trade Deadline Talk

Bingo. There's a great overlooked song on Kansas' Leftoverture called "Miracles Out Of Nowhere". If Stan ever has a biography written about him, there should be a chapter called just that...if not the book itself. Ahh what the hell, here's the song. 70's American prog-rock at it's finest...