Search results

1. Burque

Cutting the cord

They just launched a new Fiber network in town, and I am thinking about kicking cable to the curb. I am looking at 1 gig speed for 70$ a month or 500 Mbps for 45$ . I could go with 2 gig speed for 100$ but I do not think I need that much speed as it is just me and the wifey. I currently get...
  2. Burque

Center from Rams opted out today

Coleman Shelton I think his name is. Under thirty, played decently from what I've read. He most likely gets re-signed to Rams but with center being an obvious need he might be worth trying to get. Anybody know more about him or watch him play? I figured a thread about anything other...
  3. Burque

2022 FANTASY FOOTBALL

Is there a league this year or no? Cannot seem to locate the sub forum.
  4. Burque

Time for a wellness check

Tag those whose health and safety you are concerned about... Please do not harm yourself everyone.
  5. Burque

Crazy fantasy league

So I am partaking in a friendly fantasy league this year that has 16 participants...... You read that right 16 teams.... The draft order has been set and I pick at #1...... It is of course additionally ridiculous with a 1 point ppr. I am going to have to take CMC at one. I mean there really...
  6. Burque

Pop ups

Only happening on mobile and only on ccs
  7. Burque

Eruv

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/there-s-a-wire-above-manhattan-that-you-ve-probably-never-noticed?utm_source=pocket-newtab Has anyone ever seen this thing? I guess there is one in Chicago. Sounds kinda like a silly loophole to me, if you are trying to be strict than be strict, don't place...
  8. Burque

Limitations on the search feature

@zack54attack I was trying to find an old post of mine about Patrick Mahomes being a winner. I searched and got an error message and I think this could be an easy setting fix to make the site more searchable. I searched "Mahomes win" and in the By: member box "burque" It gave me the...
  9. Burque

The background music thread

So I do not think this tread will get much traction it is something that has come to my attention in the last six months so I figured I would put it out there for others thoughts. Having not gone out much this year and also not having any parties or large gatherings at the house we have only...
  10. Burque

Time to start a Go Fund Me for a Billboard.

Fire Nagy, Stop Being You!!!
  11. Burque

Imagine being you....

..... And consistently scoring less offensive points then the opposing team. Perhaps it is time for something other than the "be you" mantra. Maybe we could go with a different mantra...
  12. Burque

Trade offer...

Being offered Calvin ridley straight up for DK metcalf. Go or no go?
  13. Burque

The 1918 Spanish Flu in Pictures

So these pictures are over 100 years old and they are a great look into the past. It was a horrible situation that pretty much nobody is still alive to talk about. The oldest living people in the world were children when it happened. I do not want to belittle the people that are in these...
  14. Burque

All these free agent QB's!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28516182/philip-rivers-permanently-moves-san-diego-signaling-possible-split-chargers?platform=amp This article is about Rivers but they point out all the free agent passers that are going to be available. Considering the current cap situation and the...
  15. Burque

Desktop Browser

I am about done with Firefox. I can get into reasons, but basically it is about performance. Anyone have a reasonable browser that is pro privacy and runs good? I would love to hear about it. What do you use on your desktop and why? Also what do you use on mobile? I am curious what other...
  16. Burque

Data suck

The advertisement videos on this site are a giant data suck. Was sitting at a bar having a beer and loaded up the site. I don't have unlimited data as I don't use that much and am usually on WiFi in most places. Anyway a warning came up that I had used half my data. No worries, but I didn't...
  17. Burque

Tank for Tua

Any chance with the injuries and surgeries that he is available near the top of the second round? Any reason to say eff it and take a chance on him despite the injuries because of the upside? I feel like the Bears may have passed on Watson because of injuries do they jump up to get Tua if...
  18. Burque

***OFFICIAL*** Driskel is better than Mitchell thread

It's obvious that we have a problem when a chit tier backup looks like Joe Montana compared to Mr dumpster fire Mitchell. That is all.
  19. Burque

Meatballs in the stands

What is with the fans noise level yesterday? I didn't get to watch the game live as I had another engagement, but in watching the replay I really have to wonder what the hell is up with our fan base in the stands? They are screaming at the top of their lungs when the Bears are lining up in the...
  20. Burque

Talk Yer Crap Thread

Imagine taking Andrew Luck in the 15th round to give TnP to your team. Imagine taking a kicker in the mid rounds.... Im guilty. Imagine taking zeke at 4 and then somebody else getting the handcuff like eight rounds later. Imagine taking Mahomes in the 3rd round. Imagine thinking Fournett...