Search results

1. flabear

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

If took 12 Xanax you'd fall asleep before the 10th pick, lol, maybe take 3 or 4 in a compromise with a beer to wash it down with
  2. flabear

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

Celebrate of course
  3. flabear

Micah Parsons

We will know in less than 2 weeks, not a lot of 4th round QB are successful but it's J Jones weird team. Somehow they must overtake the Eagles. We are also in a tough division with the Puckers and Lions and have to beat them if we expect to be playoff bound
  4. flabear

Micah Parsons

That's a lot of hope, Lance is just ok, nothing special about him. I stand by them resigning Dak who's a much better player and that's their problem, can they do all 3 of them? Parsons will demand top dollar and Lamb is already threatening to hold out. It might be how they do things in Cowboy...
  5. flabear

Micah Parsons

Unless they trade up which QB could they take? Next year's QB class as of now is meah
  6. flabear

Micah Parsons

For whatever reason doing Dak and Lamb seem to be their priorities, Without Dak who will be their QB which we know is the most important position as Bears fans know all too well
  7. flabear

Micah Parsons

Google is your friend
  8. flabear

Micah Parsons

Then who will play the most important position at QB next year
  9. flabear

Micah Parsons

It's Rumor right now but we have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. It's worth a call anyway. My understanding is they list him as a DE or LB whoever makes less money and he's pissed about it. That's all I know for sure about the situation.
  10. flabear

Micah Parsons

They have Lamb and Dak that are going to cost them a lot of cap next year, Lamb is already threatening to holdout, maybe that has something to do with it, Parsons doesn't seem to be a problem but inside the building, only the Cowboys know, add the fact that Parsons will want to be paid top...
  11. flabear

Micah Parsons

Simply Google Parsons wore out his welcome in the Cowboys organization, he apparently has and it's what a great GM would explore. If in fact they want to part ways 9 and next years second might get it done. It's all about just how tired they are of him but if I were Poles I'd at least make a...
  12. flabear

Micah Parsons

How badly do they want to get rid of him versus the 9 pick. That would make our defense feared
  13. flabear

Micah Parsons

We can afford his cap hit this year and as Clint pointed out next year the Bears will be flush with cap space
  14. flabear

Micah Parsons

He is due $5.7 this year which we can afford, next year is another question but good teams seem to find a way for star players. Will that pick at 9 come even a little close to the talent Parsons already is? He's one of the best in the game, vs pick 9, hum, I'd rather take the sure thing
  15. flabear

Micah Parsons

It sure sounds like they are open to trading him the cost is the question but 9 and next years second could do it depending on how badly they want him to leave
  16. flabear

Micah Parsons

They are tired of dealing with Parsons per reports and have a few players they must resign, just google Parsons and the Cowboys. I've seen a lot of chatter about how many people in the Cowboys organization would be happy to see him leave and tell me what you read about this. On 105.3 The Fan...
  17. flabear

Micah Parsons

Worn Thin!' Rumor: Are Dallas Cowboys Tired of Micah Parsons? From sports illustrated
  18. flabear

Micah Parsons

I'd do that in a heartbeat as the Cowboys really want to trade him and we could afford his cap this year or next years second and 75
  19. flabear

Micah Parsons

Is that a yes or a no, opposite from Sweat he could be dynamic with 14 sacks last year
  20. flabear

Micah Parsons

The Cowboys are interested in trading him so would you give up pick 9 for him, the Lions are also interested in him. I'm on the fence about this but he is a beast pass rusher. His contract this year is like 5.7 million