Search results

1. Always felt bad Brian Baschnagel last year was the year before the 85 run

No, I did not. I'm in Colorado and haven't listened to WSCR since the '90s. I just remember that play like it was yesterday.............and it WAS a bullshit call!
  2. Always felt bad Brian Baschnagel last year was the year before the 85 run

Yep.......barely turned his head towards the line!!!
  3. Always felt bad Brian Baschnagel last year was the year before the 85 run

Walter's longest career run from scrimmage (84 yds), was wiped out by a Baschnagel penalty in '79 against Philly. Knocked the Bears out of the playoffs!
  4. Bears/Dolphins GAMEDAY GIVEAWAY THREAD

Bears 27 Dolphins 12
  5. #mitchdonttwitch #friskytrubisky #BEARDOWN

The switch from zone blocking to power blocking has taken away Howard's two biggest attributes, patience & vision. This ENTIRE Offense is in a total adjustment period.
  6. IGT: 2018 Kickoff. Bears vs Green Bay Sunday Night Football on NBC

I wanted to believe, but man, Trubisky is just inept!
  7. Cuts Thread

Grasu is on the 53! WTF???
  8. Khalil Mack thread

The Raiders have 0 cash. The move to Vegas will cost them $500 million at least. Gonna be a shitty team for a long while. After paying Carr, what else can they afford? Maybe this is a part of why Chuckie got 10 years?
  9. Bears/Broncos camp updates

Pretty much just wanted to echo what the others who were there today saw. O won the day for both teams, mostly due to no tackling or down field hitting. Sanders just flat fucking broke Fuller's ankles! Roquan looked good for his 1st practice (fresh legs at altitude). I thought Trubisky looked a...
  10. Trib answers questions on Smith's Holdout

I do remember that play/game. Believe it was against Atlanta and very near to the goal line!
  11. Packers sign Kyle Fuller to offer sheet

BREAKING: Bears are matching offer sheet for Kyle Fuller 4 years, $56 million, $18 Guaranteed, per Ian Rappaport (@RapSheet on twitter)
  12. Free Agency news

Teams can talk to agents only, not players, before the new league year starts.
  13. Supposedly, today is the day the Bears tell Fangio to shit or get off the pot.

Maybe Vic has personal business/issues to address first. Family, home, health??? Could that be the time/respect the team is allowing him? :thinking:
  14. OFFICIAL: Do you like the Nagy hire?

Like this hire very much.......youngblood! Quite optimistic for the first time in over 30 years. Go Nagy & Orange