Search results

1. anotheridiot

News is slow so Bowman "steals" prospect from Philly

Well, apparently, Bowman neeeds to get his name on the internet so he signs a University of Wisconsin d man who did not sign with Philly after he was drafted in the 7th round in 2017. Wyatt Kalynuk has averaged 25 points his 3 seasons in Wisconsin, closest resemblance is our old buddy Nick...
  2. anotheridiot

Hawks Sign Chalupa

https://www.nhl.com/blackhawks/news/three-things-get-to-know-matej-chalupa/c-317062944?fbclid=IwAR2-uBnz0SfzTj759vT9En2UuSvLs_pxB_Un7d0o5xIaBpoufyOJbclp0qI Has a history with Kubalik. Guess we have one in the wings when we cant afford Dominik.
  3. anotheridiot

Nilsson taps out

Chicago #Blackhawks forward Jacob Nilsson will be leaving the team at the end of this season to join SHL club Färjestads on a two-year contract. The 26-year old “late bloomer” signed a one-year extension last summer after making 2 NHL appearances, but failed to do so this season. — NHL News...
  4. anotheridiot

Big Buff becomes UFA

Watching that 2010 run, the first guy that should have stayed is now free again. https://www.hockeyinsiders.net/articles/breaking-dustin-byfuglien-becomes-ufa/?fbclid=IwAR34YiEuw-v8xVcNnoIY8B9bjx9fHFb3Kbhm_UDPEo6iBaCVinoAr1_f60I
  5. anotheridiot

Proposed 31 team playoff

https://www.letsgohawks.net/articles/heres-who-the-hawks-would-play-in-proposed-31-team/?fbclid=IwAR3Dk0PsotLL0SGBejIXHMsyNr3-t-VvPC5NNUK2AduGmNqX8bPnHX2iSF8 Pretty interesting story, play the devils round one to have a chance to move on. This would almost give the lower seeds the advantage of...
  6. anotheridiot

(Still no) Mock Draft Thread?

Draft loaded with Wide receivers and offensive tackles. Seen mocks with 3 tackles being taken in the top 10. Quality receivers should be available til the third round. Tua 5 to Miami? Call that the Maholmes fear of passing over the dude.
  7. anotheridiot

Real Hawk Equipment sale

Just passing this along if there are any people interested. Check out the Blackhawks equipment sale in Wilmette this weekend! Team-issued professional gear will be available at the Wilmette Park District Centennial Ice Rinks. ▪️ Tomorrow (12-6 p.m.) ▪️ Saturday (2-8 p.m.) ▪️ Sunday (12-5...
  8. anotheridiot

2020 Rumor Mill

I think there will be a bunch of things to talk about up til the deadline so hope we can all use this one spot. Todays rumor, is Boston is pushing for a Brandon Saad trade. He has been our second or third best player, gotta think 6 million is reasonable, but Boston only has a million cap space...
  9. anotheridiot

Hawks vs Devils

Quenville recalled for todays game. Guess we see if someone sits or if we had another injury.
  10. anotheridiot

Hawks vs Avalanche, 11/29. 11/30

Home and home vs the Avalanche in a black friday 3:00 start today, then turning around at 8pm tomorrow. dont see the western conference then get too many back to backs. Should be Lenhars turn, Hawks recalled Wedin, so now two forwards on the bench to sit Kubalik I guess. I guess we see if he...
  11. anotheridiot

Who else wants Ridley time?

With Miller getting thrown under the bus by Nagy to protect his love interest, (triangle with Pace) who cares if Ridley does not have a handle on this entire offense. Let him do what Kevin White should have done (like he did in college) and just go in to run one fucking play. Nobody has seen...
  12. anotheridiot

OT Leafs fired Babcock

https://www.hockeyinsiders.net/articles/breaking-the-leafs-have-fired-mike-babcock/?fbclid=IwAR0dNBkAFVtXUErwE1b7XQGsP5x4r_OOUsDcNzaCJiuHDq8K1INRp2kX1Ho
  13. anotheridiot

Bovquist recalled!!!! More scratching

I guess we learned who the new 23rd man is going to be. Lets hope the kid gets a good partner and is not undressed too much on the defensive side...
  14. anotheridiot

When will it be enough of JC?

Figure this deserves a thread of its own, but when exactly is it going to be time to pull the plug on this coach? This team certainly does not seem to be responding to anything he wants to do, no fire (sustained) and all Bowman seems to be doing is trying to get all his mistakes back on this...
  15. anotheridiot

In season deals

Had some hope for Saarela The Blackhawks acquired left-handed defenseman Ian McCoshen from the Panthers in exchange for forward Aleksi Saarela on Tuesday night. McCoshen is on a two-way deal worth $700,000. The 6-foot-3, 218-pound blue liner will report to the Blackhawks’ AHL affiliate, the...
  16. anotheridiot

Hawks lock up the Cat

Alex DeBrincat has signed a 3-year contract extension that runs through the 2022-23 season, with an AAV of $6,400,000.
  17. anotheridiot

Boylen Boot Camp

Well, here we go. Big changes in the Kris Dunn attitude, Zach seems to have bought in, OPJ bought in, Boylen excited to get three hours practice time with these studs. First day injury report, Wendell Carter Jr with a sprained ankle, Gabbert hyper extended elbow. I guess we are not waiting...
  18. anotheridiot

IST, Cubs @ Wrigley North Brewers

Just started to discuss Joe being smarter than everyone and Leading off Contrares today. Wasn't a reason that Javy did not lead off was because he was not an everyday player?
  19. anotheridiot

Fangio Donatell, Gase Loggains

I am hearing alot of people saying to pay Donatell whatever he wants to stay here and be the defensive coordinator if Vic leaves for Denver, where most figure he is set with Fangio to be the defensive coordinator if he gets a head coaching job. I am trying to figure out the difference between...
  20. anotheridiot

I'm calling it

Cody Parkey will doink the upright Sunday, but the ball will go thru this time.