2. JordanHoward24

Bears select WR Riley Ridley with the 126th pick

Not bad...... A little concerned with DB depth
  3. JordanHoward24

***OFFICIAL Draft Thread***

Can Pat McAfee shut the fuck up please
  4. JordanHoward24

Seems to me like Pace did not go with BPA..... Lots of value left on the board at DB: Amani Hooker Justin Layne Amani Oruwariye Julian Love Fingers crossed one of Hooker, Oruwariye, and Love is still available when they pick in the 4th
  5. JordanHoward24

Dafuq no he’s not
  6. JordanHoward24

OT: Iowa Hawkeyes at the Combine

There are two Iowa tight ends who could be first round picks Noah Fant TJ Hockenson Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JordanHoward24

Potential free agent targets

With free agency quickly approaching, here are some free agents the Bears should take a look at. CB: Bryce Callahan - No doubt, they would definitely love to have Callahan back. But after going from undrafted free agent to one of the best slot corners in the league, he’s due for a payday...
  8. JordanHoward24

Jordy Nelson takes issue with criticism of Aaron Rodgers

So he gets along with the white guys, huh? Aaron Rodgers is a racist confirmed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. JordanHoward24

Superbowl Shuffle Mock Off Season

Kyle Shanahan..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. JordanHoward24

I don’t mind drafting a running back at all, just not Love. Bruce Anderson and Dexter Williams are far better options that will probably be drafted after Love. Also if we are looking to sign a FA corner, it should be Brian Poole we target. Perfect fit, he’s a blitz threat and also a damn good...
  11. JordanHoward24

This would be a bad offseason. 1. Not releasing McManis who not only provides great special teams play, but also showed he provides depth at corner 2. Pierre Desir is an outside corner, so not only are you releasing McManis and letting Callahan walk. You are also relying completely on a 5th...
  12. JordanHoward24

Aaron Rodgers is a douchebag example #534,842

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sports/ex-packers-teammates-are-ripping-aaron-rodgers-again 2 more former teammates weigh in on the Rodgers being an asshole conversation. I found this quote by Kabeer Gbaja Biamila interesting: compared to Favre, he felt “Aaron was a little bit more on...
  13. JordanHoward24

Im not afraid to ask

I think so, his longevity is unrivaled. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. JordanHoward24

Bell. Is there a chance

No he’s gonna he damn expensive, end of thread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. JordanHoward24

Akiem Hicks mic’d up: Pro Bowl

https://youtu.be/qOKHYHMl2WA Hard not to smile watching this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. JordanHoward24

Trubisky named to the Pro Bowl, replacing Goff

Goff and Rodgers not playing, replaces by Wilson and the Trubisk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. JordanHoward24

John Mullin: Bears #1 Off-season Priority--RB

That’s Moronic... Howard had a down year, but people are making it seem worse than it was. The run blocking was not very good, and I don’t think he dropped a single pass all season. But Bush cost the Bears big time against with the plays he was unable to make that Eddie Jackson and even Adrian...
  18. JordanHoward24

***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Conference Championships IGT

Rex burkhead is the Taquan Mizzell of the patriots Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. JordanHoward24

Antonio Brown, for sh*?!s and giggles

No Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk