Search results

1. Chicagosports89

What the Bears really need to do.

@thenewguy exactly what you were talking about lol
  2. Chicagosports89

What the Bears really need to do.

This is embarrassing. I'm surprised @nc0gnet0 hasn't tried deleting this thread yet
  3. Chicagosports89

Carolina Panthers 2024 Tracking Thread

Dude made an alt to harass his daughter as proof someone harassed his daughter. Poor kid deserves better
  4. Chicagosports89

Carolina Panthers 2024 Tracking Thread

Tell me more about will Sutton, fatty
  5. Chicagosports89

OT: Kraft stabbed Belichik in the back!

I mean in something that came out yesterday (I assume the same article about kraft being a scum bag) it specifically said bill told blank he wanted the job and was fine with just HC responsibilities
  6. Chicagosports89

OT: Kraft stabbed Belichik in the back!

Well if it was the second quote then he wouldn't have cost bill a head coaching job. It's pretty easy to decipher that kraft is a back stabbing scum bag
  7. Chicagosports89

Will Soldiers Fields fill up with only season ticket holders?

What's your first language?
  8. Chicagosports89

My gut feeling is this is a shitty draft class

Dumb thread, dumb OP
  9. Chicagosports89

Marv JR Allegedly only Meets with Bears and Arizona

Woah woah woah. @Grendel2000 why are you attacking a ccs legend and all around great person and philanthropist?
  10. Chicagosports89

Biggs most recent mock draft 3.0

#75 will have wrs available who can play and are significant upgrades from scott/velus. Wr at #9 is fine if one of the top 3 are available but it certainly isn't a necessity.
  11. Chicagosports89

Is MHJ really possible?

They should trade #1 for #4 and take mhj
  12. Chicagosports89

Biggs most recent mock draft 3.0

If the pick was fuatanu, Latham, or fuaga and they didn't take LT, they'd probably kick into RG. OG at 9-20 isn't great value but the line with jones-jenkins-bates-fuatanu/latham/fuaga-wright could be really good for Jenkins 5 healthy games. The iOL depth would be better with Shelton and Davis...
  13. Chicagosports89

What will you do when the Bears officially draft CW?

Why would the bears have the #2 pick this year if Houston lost the last game the year before last? I'm not seeing how that would end with the bears having te 2nd pick this year
  14. Chicagosports89

Is MHJ really possible?

Lol why would giants take odunze over mhj?
  15. Chicagosports89

Justin Fields to Steelers Heavy Fav on DraftKings

Gosh the Steelers would be a great landing spot for fields. It'll be interesting to see where he goes if they trade him
  16. Chicagosports89

Anyone going to the CHGO Draft party?

Lol yes right. Hoge is the unlikable one of the chgo crew. This fits your posting history