Search results

1. Rory Sparrow

Saints-Texans...the best of MNF!

I still do the typical NFL stuff...I still pay for Sunday Ticket because I have money to burn (apparently)...I still play fantasy football although I don't know most of the players and I don't follow who switches teams...and I still will tune in to MNF (and sometimes even Thursday Night...
  2. Rory Sparrow

Game-by-Game NFL thoughts: Week 1

Yeah, Goff looked somewhat miserable...but he did convert 9/17 3rd downs.
  3. Rory Sparrow

***Official*** College Football Thread (Vol. 2020 season)

Agree with all of this. Of the teams getting Top 25 preseason votes, I really didn't understand the love for Tennessee, Syracuse and Nebraska. None of those programs have done anything for several years now. It was like the Cleveland Browns build up.
  4. Rory Sparrow

Game-by-Game NFL thoughts: Week 1

Eagles-Redskins I watched the majority of this game. Eagles looked like the Bears in the 1st half, but then Wentz came on strong in the 2nd half. One thing I like about Wentz is that he's usually throwing past the 1st down marker. He had some deep throws to Jackson, but even his shorter...
  5. Rory Sparrow

Report: Eagles tried trading Howard

Thats more than he would have gotten with the Bears in Week 1! Howard actually looked good when I saw him. Breaking tackles, catching passes, blocking.
  6. Rory Sparrow

OT Oregon Justin Herbert

Only one of those three was on The Middle prior to becoming a college QB. He tore up Nevada, who were good enough to beat "The Purdue" last week. Weird.
  7. Rory Sparrow

Thoughts on Week 1 Packers-Bears (Amos Game)

EAT SHIT!!! DIE!!!!
  8. Rory Sparrow

That is really Graham's only value to the team...he can box out on TD lobs, otherwise he is too much of a sloth to run pass routes or block people. At least Rodgers end zone lob was into single coverage...j/k
  9. Rory Sparrow

Kyle Schwarber scored more points/runs in one swing last night than the Bears scored all game.
  10. Rory Sparrow

*Game MVP = Packers punter JK Scott (who looks like…JK Rohwling) *Big Play of the game = 3rd quarter, Bears down 7-3, 2nd and 5 from the GB 28…Allen Robinson gets behind everyone, Trubisky can either throw the ball in front of Robinson into the end zone for a TD, or he can throw the ball to the...
  11. Rory Sparrow

***OFFICIAL*** CCS Forum Bets

Two things....one, the only reason this came about is because of your and Calabis's insistence that Brees is a good comp for Trubisky's career arc. Two, I already gave you what I thought was the fairest comparison of Brees/Trubisky by using their 3rd year as starters. You disagree with...
  12. Rory Sparrow

Kool Aid drinkers prediction thread

Right, because you could influence your bet with your own postings.
  13. Rory Sparrow

***OFFICIAL*** CCS Forum Bets

HA HA HA! We've already covered this ground last week. I proposed Brees' 3rd year starting vs. Trubisky's 3rd year starting, and you shot it down. You then berated me for offering up such a 'sucker proposition'. No thanks! COUNTER PROPOSAL BAN BET Most passing yards...Trubisky or Aaron...
  14. Rory Sparrow

Son has Monty and Cohen on his fantasy team: who should he start tonight?

ARE YOU IN A PPR LEAGUE???!!! (standard opening fantasy football question)
  15. Rory Sparrow

Why the Bears are 'pinching ourselves' over rookie RB David Montgomery

So you don't have Montgomery and Mahomes on the same fantasy team?
  16. Rory Sparrow

CCS REality Check Challenge

Seems like a weak attempt at an actual CCS Forum (Ban/Avatar) Bet.
  17. Rory Sparrow

Breaking: Zeke signs

Good read.
  18. Rory Sparrow

Illinois Football Thread

transfer portal, tho
  19. Rory Sparrow

Illinois Football Thread

No, the comp works because this year's team already lost Mike Epstein to injury.