Search results

1. ***OFFICIAL*** Eagles @ Bears NFC WILD CARD WEEKEND —Foles magic dies edition

Your weakest links get revealed in games like this: The rookie HC The incompetent QB who is not leading any team to a super bowl The kicker who cost you 2 of your 4 losses on the regular season.
  2. ***OFFICIAL*** Eagles @ Bears NFC WILD CARD WEEKEND —Foles magic dies edition

Excuse me, I love my Bears. I just believe they missed on the QB - for whatever reason
  3. ***OFFICIAL*** Eagles @ Bears NFC WILD CARD WEEKEND —Foles magic dies edition

I'm convinced imagine and brand conscious Ted Philips was the final say on drafting Trubisky. I bet Pace wanted Mahomes or Watson.
  4. ***OFFICIAL*** Eagles @ Bears NFC WILD CARD WEEKEND —Foles magic dies edition

Trubisky ass should get bailed out....yet again
  5. ***OFFICIAL*** Eagles @ Bears NFC WILD CARD WEEKEND —Foles magic dies edition

Waiting all year to see why Trubisky was the second pick.
  6. ***OFFICIAL*** Eagles @ Bears NFC WILD CARD WEEKEND —Foles magic dies edition

The defense is superbowl caliber The offense with Trubisky not so much
  7. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ Vikings (Week 17) IGT — Keep Minnesota out edition

Fox called downstairs to keep this game close
  8. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

Mahomes would own this town. What a QB.
  9. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

You Trubisky apologists tickle me to no end. He's not a very good QB and you all know it. Skill, talent and accuracy cannot be coached into someone. He's not going to grow on the job. The Bears are in the playoffs because the defense was able to overcome Trubisky's blatant deficiencies. I...
  10. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

Unfortunately the biggest room for improvement is the Division 3 QB picked 2nd in the draft despite two superior Division 1 QBs available for the taking without having to trade up. Anybody can make a trade. A GMs reputation is built on who he drafts. Pace missed by a galaxy on the QB.
  11. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

Trubisky masked how good the Bears may be. They should be undefeated.
  12. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

Looks like Sunday Night Flex next week
  13. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

I love this defense. Make Fangio the head coach and let Nagy be the OC
  14. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

Why can't these billionaires take better care of their fields of play ?
  15. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

Because Nagy is a pass-happy disciple of Superbowl Ringless Andy Reid. Howard is getting in the way.
  16. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

And Robbie continues to make Pace look foolish.
  17. ***OFFICIAL*** Bears @ 49ers (Week 16) IGT — Bay area edition

Nagy got this job because he bought in on the sour's ear that is Mitchell Trubisky. So, he has to continue to feature him to make Pace look good. World Class Defense with a 10 cent QB
  18. ***OFFICIAL*** Week 15: Packers @ Bears thread — For the North

The Chiefs sure don't miss him
  19. ***OFFICIAL*** Week 15: Packers @ Bears thread — For the North

What is Nagy doing to us ?????
  20. ***OFFICIAL*** Week 15: Packers @ Bears thread — For the North

Time and time and time again Fangio's defense is summoned to overcome the Bears weakest links...the head coach and his blatantly overrated QB.