Search results

1. ERCON

So... The floor.

Can we keep the skyline on the court? How do you guys feel about it?
  2. ERCON

Montgomery looked like **** today.

Montgomery: 192 att/ 680 yrds/ 3.5 ypc. Howard: 119 att/ 525 yrds/ 4.4 ypc This stat line alone tells you that Howard would most likely be very similar to or better than Montgomery if he were a feature back. Wish we would have just kept him.
  3. ERCON

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

I feel like he hits the line slow like bell. Except, unlike Bell, he typically runs into the back of his blockers or gets swallowed up. I would love someone like Derrick Henry that plays fast and aggressive.
  4. ERCON

Hick should not see the field again until training camp.
  5. ERCON

She might be available next season and knows how to wrap up and tackle.
  6. ERCON

I think the bigger problem than Mitch right now is poor offensive line play and a non existant run game. Can I also throw in TERRIBLE tackling after seeing that 40+ yard play. Wonderful
  7. ERCON

That was a huge missed call that put points on the board for the Pack. Patterson is a really good special teams player - he's always the first down the field and will make punters pay if they challenge them. Refs saw a brutal hit and figured something had to be wrong. Ridiculous.
  8. ERCON

I noticed that too. He could have laid it on him on that last run.
  9. ERCON

This is just amazing.

Definitely gets me pumped.
  10. ERCON

Alshon Jeffery to the IR (OT)

At least this busted WR has a superbowl ring to look at during his recovery.
  11. ERCON

Who thinks we win on Sunday?

No matter how you look at it, winning at Lambeau field is no easy task. Akiem's return should give our defense an extra boost (even if he isn't 100%). Hopefully his presence will open up some opportunities for our edge rushers to put some pressure on Rodgers. Roquan's absence is definitely...
  12. ERCON

David Montgomery Comparisons

I looked at that graphic and my first thought was absolutely ridiculous. Then I checked nfl.com and realized he's ranked above three of his comparisons. I know Sequon missed significant time so it's not a fair comparison... but Michel and Bell... Montgomery 192 att/ 680 yds/ 3.5 avg/ 5 TD...
  13. ERCON

Bears need this kicker

They probably shouldn't have shown this video to Cody Parkey before last season. It all makes sense now.
  14. ERCON

Question about Tarik Cohen

I get he wants a good bounce...but it never happens.
  15. ERCON

Question about Tarik Cohen

Can anyone explain to me why Cohen lets so many punts drop? Just call for a fair catch and keep the yardage. I understand this is a small problem in the grand scheme of things but it's frustrating none the less.
  16. ERCON

Warden of the Northeast Discusses Matt Nagy

What does that even mean? ?
  17. ERCON

Cringe Worthy Podium from Nagy

I especially liked when the press called him out for losing confidence in his offense. What a dumpster fire. But remember...always "be you".
  18. ERCON

Alshon!!!

You're absolutely right. Just excited that the Eagles weren't getting one this year. The petty bears fan in me.
  19. ERCON

Alshon!!!

Still no SB for him..... Go bears.