Search results

1. Rush

Forum Migration 2.0 on 9/19 @ 11PM CST

Wanted to give you guys a heads up, we'll have a planned forum migration at 11PM CST. We're moving the forum to a subdomain. That means we're going from www.chicitysports.com/forum to www.forum.chicitysports.com so once it's complete, update your bookmarks if you have any. We're doing this...
  2. Rush

FTP.

Fuck the packers.
  3. Rush

Coming up on 4 Million posts...

We're 6,000 posts away from 4 million. All silly/smug shit aside, I've enjoyed this ride with you dorks.
  4. Rush

Roquan Smith returns to practice...

Roquan is back at practice....that's great news https://www.chicitysports.com/roquan-smith-has-returned-to-practice/
  5. Rush

Look back at Kirk Hinrich

One of my obscure favorites https://www.chicitysports.com/chicago-bulls-look-back-kirk-hinrich/
  6. Rush

Lookback at Joakim's Career

Look back at Joakim's career with the Bulls, definitely one of my favorite Bulls ever. https://www.chicitysports.com/chicago-bulls-look-back-joakim-noah/
  7. Rush

Midseason Team Awards

Would you agree with these?
  8. Rush

Lookback to Neal Anderosn

Neal Anderson underrated heir to legend Walter Payton Definitely underrated
  9. Rush

Kenny Williams addresses poor performance

Kenny Williams addresses poor performance
  10. Rush

Ja Morant says he’d ‘cook’ Michael Jordan

Ja Morant said he would cook Michael Jordan 1v1....I like his confidence but that is just careless ? Jordan would smoke him.
  11. Rush

After the Packers...which team do you dislike the most?

#1 has to be the Packers or you're legally blind. After the Packers....who do you hate the most? It's definitely not the Lions or Vikings. I would say the Steelers
  12. Rush

Which player did you want to pan out for the Bears the most?

Which player stands out as a player you wanted to pan out on the Bears the most? QB Chris Leak from Florida. He was from my area growing up. Would have loved for him to pan out. WR Dane Sanzenbacher - I was on the pre-season hype train, I loved that dude.
  13. Rush

When did you NAIL a prediction/take?

We have over a decade of hot takes you could dig up and find folks being SUPER wrong. When did you absolutely NAIL a prediction or take?
  14. Rush

Say something nice about the poster above you....

You can read the title. Keep it genuine and don't be a turd :smug:
  15. Rush

Reply Issues

Incase you've ran into some weird issues with posting, we had a javascript issue on the site earlier with some changes we made. It should be cleaned up tomorrow at the latest.
  16. Rush

Which Bear have you hated more than any other?

Of any Bear that has been on our roster, over the years, who have you absolutely HATED the most? Chris Conte. I'm convinced he had compromising pictures of somebody on a hard drive somewhere. Only way you can stay on a roster that long for being so bad.
  17. Rush

You're at the bar with some buddies...

Your pal says the first round is on him. What are you ordering? Crown & Coke. Also if you don't have friends, use the scenario that you're pouring yourself a drink in your home bar (or messy kitchen table)....what are you pouring?
  18. Rush

Who do you want the Bulls to draft?

Who do you want them to go after?
  19. Rush

What team do you like the 2nd most in the NFL?

Obviously you're a Bears fan. That's why you put yourself through the pain of watching their games and posting here. However......what team do you like the second most? For some it may be none. And I'm not condoning being a fan of 2 teams that is stupid to me. However I've always had a soft...
  20. Rush

RUMOR: LaVine has always been a fan of the Lakers

LaVine looks to be putting this out there for some negotiation