Search results

1. Gustavus Adolphus

70 Hours Out: Are You Holding Out? FTO/No run and shoot

I'm definitely not holding out. I'm excited.
  2. Gustavus Adolphus

#8 Pick. FTO & no Run and Shit

Any updates on what the NFL is doing with the Falcons since they tampered with Cousins?
  3. Gustavus Adolphus

5 Days Out: What kind of bourbon does Poles get?

Last year he was gifted the mid bourbon, Jefferson's Ocean, by his staff. Do they actually put some real money forward and get the guy a real bottle? If so, which one?
  4. Gustavus Adolphus

6 Days Out: What do you think is Poles' Pre-Draft Meal

I'm guessing nothing too heavy, so pasta is out. I also think beef and pork are out. I'm guessing it's one of two things: some type of salad with grilled chicken (maybe a Cobb?) or salmon with some grilled veggies.
  5. Gustavus Adolphus

Spencer Rattler, you are a Bear

Lincoln Riley (say her name) made a major mistake benching you for Caleb #TheHaul
  6. Gustavus Adolphus

JJ McCarthy, you are a Bear

We can still get Da Haul.
  7. Gustavus Adolphus

2024 Offseason Trenches Discussion. FTO + No run and shoot Allowed

2023 Thread @nvanprooyen's thread on JPJ made me remember that I created a thread for this last season. Post all thoughts on the offensive line, be it FA or in the draft. Personally, I think we're good at starting OT, but obviously could upgrade at the swing position. Same goes for G. I...
  8. Gustavus Adolphus

Draft Cycles.

Any of you smarty-pants know what they mean by only trading 3 draft cycles of picks? For instance, let's just say tomorrow* the Bears trade the pick to the Patriots could it be one of the following: 1. Patriots get Bears #1 Bears get: #3 overall, '25 #1, '26 #1, and '27 #1 2...
  9. Gustavus Adolphus

Ian Cunningham, What's the Latest?

Anyone heard anything about him?
  10. Gustavus Adolphus

OT - Parental Involvement

This is probably in the wrong forum, I'll admit that, but I put it here because this one has the most engagement. I'm also the father of 2 young children who I'd like to get involved in sports, so I think the discussion is important. If my mod buddies want to move this, feel free. How, if at...
  11. Gustavus Adolphus

Weird Feeling

Never in my life as a Bears fan have I had to root for the Packers, but now it’s essential. Hopefully all of you are sending the positive vibes their way.
  12. Gustavus Adolphus

Happy Birthday @remydat

Happy Birthday to the most verbose of CCS posters. @remydat
  13. Gustavus Adolphus

Happy Birthday @HeHateMe

Happiest days of birth to CCS HOF’er @HeHateMe
  14. Gustavus Adolphus

Was Claypool the problem?

Discuss.
  15. Gustavus Adolphus

What is the reason? Partial OT/Partial FTO

Chicago is a world class city. All 5 of our major sports franchises however, are dog shit. What is it about the teams in this city that they just aren't normal? The Cubs: I don't really follow the Cubs, so maybe someone else can review their weirdness. The Bulls: Lucked into the Rockets and...
  16. Gustavus Adolphus

Kyler Gordon, Broken Hand

https://x.com/MaxMarkhamNFL/status/1701596841685733446?s=20
  17. Gustavus Adolphus

How good were you?

I'm thinking about how awesome @DanielCCSBears is at knowing the game of football and scouting individual players and it made me wonder what the background of all of you in football. I was an undersized nose tackle who rotated in on third down, and an undersized guard who started. Nothing...
  18. Gustavus Adolphus

Why Your Team Sucks: Chicago Bears edition

https://defector.com/why-your-team-sucks-2023-chicago-bears
  19. Gustavus Adolphus

Justin Fields gets rave reviews in OTAs (FTO) (No R&S Allowed)

https://clutchpoints.com/bears-news-justin-fields-update-camp-performance-hype-up-chicago-fans