Search results

1. 2020 Rotation

Abreu will be retired by the time Tatis is ready
  2. Is chili a soup?

Or cook our ribs for 30 minutes
  3. Is chili a soup?

What's Cincinnatti chili? I would think chili would be too watery to me on a pizza. It could top a pizza slice I would guess, but would that be some sort of fusion dish perhaps?
  4. I Like Ross, but the Cubs need Girardi

Perhaps Ross was a commander in the club house who did it privately. If so, he would be different than Maddon perhaps
  5. WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

I think it was done to show Rollins has a "fiend" inside of him too
  6. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

You can deny it all you want, but it has to be a lot more.
  7. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

First part is fan fantasy, but I agree on the second part
  8. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

They'd need to take a lot more than some for the haul you are offering them
  9. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Nope. First off the two combined is somewhere in the $400-600 million dollar range Second, I think Chris Sale is used up. He'll still have great games, but he's going to be missing games do to injury each and every year. Betts is nice, but again, looking for a pay day and he's inconsistent...
  10. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Oh no, atrocious!
  11. Official CCS Grillmasters thread

don't cook it for 15 hours and call it a 30 minute cook when you can get by with 4-6 hours
  12. Official CCS Grillmasters thread

You have friends? j/k Can't wait to see the pics
  13. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Apology accepted
  14. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Robert still comes up, He plays RF until we have something better. I'm giving Engel one more shot. He played well enough to have one last fling. That said, if he doesn't get another shot at it, I'd be ok with it. But we need defense something fierce. He fills that roll.
  15. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

we agree he hasn't proven the ability to be a full time player. I am willing to give him one last shot.
  16. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Baseball Reference has him at a .8 war. He hits .240 and plays full time during those games with his defense that''s a 3 war player. Now he gets pulled or comes in only as a late inning replacement that hurts his WAR accumulation. Right now that's over 209 at bats.
  17. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Engel hits .240-.250 and plays his stellar defense that's like a 3 win player. Perfect for this team that is awful on defense. Anderson has always been pretty bad defensively, this year is more of the same. I think his bat is fine, but it needs a new position. I could handle a trade of...
  18. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Burger may never play baseball again...it's nearly two seasons since he last played.
  19. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

If Engel could hit consistently .240-.250 we'd have CF solved. I think it's time to see if Anderson can play an OF position. I'd like to try that out the rest of the way for this season.
  20. The Rebuild Projection : Updated as we go

Yeah, he's our future DH/1b with Vaughn at some point. He just doesn't have the wheels