Search results

1. gallagher

Official- In Draft Thread

Dang thanks for being a key member of the community! That's tough work and I respect that you do it
  2. gallagher

Official- In Draft Thread

It only matters if you have an active warrant out. Rainbow should be fine.
  3. gallagher

OT: In other NFL news

He's allowed to use this as his signature. At the end of the day, I want the players to make a fortune playing the game that I love. Quote me all day on that. Besides, if Detroit wins a Super Bowl before Minnesota, Vikings fans will burn both Twin Cities to the ground.
  4. gallagher

I love seeing teams reward their own.
  5. gallagher

Congrats to ASB - he earned every catch and every dollar that came with it
  6. gallagher

THIRTY SIX HOURS OUT - DRAFT HEAT CHECK THREAD

See what I mean? All they really know how to do is make noise and shit. Just like a goose.
  7. gallagher

Well, the Lions are lovable losers, but their fans are just plain losers. One or two will pop in here every now without asking, yap like geese, and then return to their step-dad's basement to binge-eat Doritos.
  8. gallagher

No, we are drafting first-round worthy players to keep building the offensive line that will protect our new QB. I actually like Ryan Bates starting with Jenkins. Maybe Bates figures to be a quality backup on an affordable contract. Suppose Poles likes Jenkins, wants a player like him, but...
  9. gallagher

Are you quite done with this derp nonsense? You should have outgrown that by now. Nate Davis played poorly when called upon last year, and Teven Jenkins has started 24 games in 3 years. Davis's contract runs through 2025, and Jenkins contract is up at the end of this year. If the team drafts...
  10. gallagher

And then in week one, when there are wide open running lanes in the interior, and the rookie guard is putting defenders on their asses, we will all be cheering about how Bears Foobaww is back.
  11. gallagher

Outside of the top 4 WRs, which one will be the best?

Roman Wilson. Book it
  12. gallagher

No, I am acting like a 2 year contract, for a veteran who bounces around the league, that totals about 8 million dollars is a neon sign about how valuable he is. He is cheap to have on the team, and cheap to cut if a rookie outplays him. That is a veteran holdover, not a long term plan. Let's...
  13. gallagher

No, I think that if you draft a DT high, that Billings is on the chopping block because he does not offer much for the future. While it is nice to have Billings in on expected runs and Walker in on expected passes, they do not combine to be a long term plan. I think you are overrating what...
  14. gallagher

Long term as in next year - Keenan Allen is a free agent in one year. I think a successful rookie year in this case would be like JSN's impact last year for Seattle. I would look forward to around 60 catches and 600 yards for a rookie season with a plan to help him take off in 2025.
  15. gallagher

It is a nice place in Montana. Andrew Billings is on a short contract, has bounced around the league, and has 4.5 career sacks. I enjoy that last year he was a key player in the DL rotation, but he is not someone that discourages you from drafting another DT.
  16. gallagher

If you carry 4 DTs and 3 are heavily rotated, I would disagree. Pickens as a 3rd round rotational DT sounds about where anyone would expect him to be. Rookie and Dexter are your starters, and you now have a young rotation set for several years. This sounds like a positive to me.
  17. gallagher

At #1, they are drafting me. They will then trade me to Washington for the haul, Eli Manning style, and take every dang draft pick Washington has this year. As the new QB of Washington, I will intentionally chuck the ball at the refs on every passing down until the defense starts covering the...
  18. gallagher

Hit Rate on 1st Round Picks

Yeah, as others have pointed out, this really shows how expensive it can be to resign a DE or WR, and also points to the idea that it is lucrative to trade those players and let another team resign them. Interesting info though. I definitely think that you should be investing first round picks...
  19. gallagher

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

All I am hearing is "catch radius" I am feeling the excitement!
  20. gallagher

Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

No, it appears that what he is saying is that this simulator is accepting unrealistic scenarios. I don't think the Titans are in a position to take that trade either.