Search results

1. BNB

Around the NBA (Non-Bulls) Thread - 2023-2024 Season

I don't agree with Maxey getting it. It's not because he isn't good.... it's because we already knew he was and basically played at this level a year ago. The only difference is that he had more opportunity to score with Joel being injured for half the season and with Harden's departure...
  2. BNB

Bears having a Wednesday Press Conference to announce new Stadium on Lakefront

I'll admit that the renderings of the stadium look nice. But it could still end up being inferior as far as size, parking, etc. One thing to keep in mind is that photos of what things could possibly look like usually always are better than the finished product. example:
  3. BNB

I don't necessarily knock them for that. They couldn't control when the property was going to go on sale, and they probably figured it's better to buy and figure out the details later than to try to figure out the details and miss out on the property altogether. You can always sell the property...
  4. BNB

this was the best part of the whole presentation. I, for one, always recommend my favorite places to shit to all my friends.
  5. BNB

If they need Springfield to sign off on this, and they want this done ASAP, why would they not have conversations with JB and Co. before this presentation?
  6. BNB

My thoughts echo others. The stadium itself looks neat, and even the surrounding area looks okay. But I also question... Where is the parking? It also does look to be on the smaller side. I didn't catch how many seats there would be, but this looks like it'll be on the smaller end as far as NFL...
  7. BNB

Dude, I thought the same thing. This is something that he's had a lot of time to prepare for and it's been hard to watch. Even that white chick after him wasn't that great. They seem nervous about the public ripping into them or something.
  8. BNB

"We will now open it up to questions.... *looks and points*.. after the next gentleman comes up to speak." That dude comes up and finishes up... Warren comes back, "Our next speaker is...." :obama:
  9. BNB

Don't you live in Texas though? I think it makes sense for locals to care more haha
  10. BNB

https://wgntv.com/sports/bears-report/report-bears-to-ask-for-over-2-billion-in-public-assistance-for-new-stadium/ Bears plan to ask for ~2.3 billion in public financing. Yeah, they can fuck off with that.
  11. BNB

The Carnivore Diet

Thank you for saving me the time!
  12. BNB

Draft thoughts from The Athletic’s Robert Mays

I think it's more so that the distance between MHJ and the other top WRs isn't as great as what was expected. MHJ may be one of the best WRs ever, but so could a couple other guys....potentially.
  13. BNB

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't think this is about knowing whether or not most teams rent vs. own their stadium. It's about the fact that Chicagoans haven't even finished paying off the last terrible stadium renovation, and while we don't know the details yet, it seems like the city of...
  14. BNB

The Carnivore Diet

I haven't read through the thread... I will say, one of the head doctors at the organization I work at is a big supporter of this diet. He treats many patients with diabetes, and he puts a lot of them on his diet, and he's also been able to get a lot of them (type 2 obviously) off of medication...
  15. BNB

As I write that hahahahahah
  16. BNB

Jamal Murray has been such ass. Nuggets should be killing the Lakers
  17. BNB

I thought it was a leverage tactic at the start of all of this, but I agree with @Toast88 . Sweaty Teddy seemed too prefer AH, and the Bears seemed to have 0 interest in working with Lori. It seems like Kevin Warren has had his sights on the lakefront since he arrived, and he seems to be...
  18. BNB

What is there to love? Parking, tailgating, and getting to Soldier Field already sucks. At the new site they're proposing, all three of those things could arguably be worse. As far as financing is concerned, I can't imagine a scenario where taxpayer money doesn't help build either the stadium...
  19. BNB

I, personally, don't know a single person who is happy about this plan. Only the Bears can fuck up a decision on a new stadium two times in a row.
  20. BNB

What should be done about Coby White?

I've obviously been pretty vocal about how the Bulls should have gotten rid of Zach LaVine when they had a chance, and when his stock was at its highest (3 years ago). While LaVine put up nice numbers, it was pretty apparent that he was just not a guy to build a franchise around, and with the...