Search results

1. Houston

Rate the last movie you watched

I might jump back into here.
  2. Houston

Warner Bros Will Send All 2021 Releases To HBO Max

Most of those releases look like they will suck anyway. This way they avoid the box office bombs.
  3. Houston

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was fantastic.
  4. Houston

NBA abolishes the term "owner " due to racial insensitivity

Sensitive people will complain.
  5. Houston

Women’s World Cup 2019

Looking forward to the reaction that will come if Sweden wins today.
  6. Houston

Women’s World Cup 2019

France only beat Nigeria by 1, that can't be good.
  7. Houston

I'm watching a Toy Story movie every night for the next 4.
  8. Houston

Like I always say, Hollywood doesn't hire writers based off talent.
  9. Houston

Rango

then Marion Crane would've been jamming and dancing to Chuck Berry when Norman Bates entered her room. And the music would've gotten louder as he started stabbing her.
  10. Houston

Rango

I unfortunately had this same experience 3 or 4 years ago. I rewatched Pulp Fiction and realized I didn't care about any of the characters. At no point was I rooting for anyone and on the edge wondering rather or not they'd make it. Not to mention, there's no overarching goal or desire...
  11. Houston

Well yeah, I will admit that if you like murky and grainy fights you can barely see, it's a movie for you. Close ups that are too tight, shaky cameras, a lack of wide angle shots that reveal what you actually want to see. It has all that jazz.
  12. Houston

James Holzhauer loses at Jeopardy...sad!

It would've been interesting if she bet on him doing that and decided not to wager anything at all.
  13. Houston

James Holzhauer loses at Jeopardy...sad!

What a strange wager at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing Emma get beat today.
  14. Houston

Imagine if Zack Snyder was about to make a DCEU movie and at the last minute they changed it to a Godzilla movie. that's King of the Monsters.
  15. Houston

Game of Thrones Thread

https://twitter.com/carohuntz/status/1132821265864175616
  16. Houston

Game of Thrones Thread

17. Houston

I didn't think Booksmart was funny but it was alright, unfortunately it featured some recent High School movie cliches. I'm conflicted about Kaitlyn Dever. She's cute and old enough, but she also looks like she could be in middle school.
  18. Houston

Game of Thrones Thread

https://www.distractify.com/p/game-of-thrones-finale-actors-hate
  19. Houston

Game of Thrones Thread

If D&D wanted to move on to other things (Star Wars), they should've stepped down and simply let someone else run/write the show. There is no excuse for them cutting the series short and rushing through it.
  20. Houston

Game of Thrones Thread

In the past Dany dying would have been the end of an episode. Now we don't even get a full episode to deal with the aftermath. But we did get two full episodes of people mostly just hanging out at the beginning of the season. I guess that was more important...