Search results

1. Icculus

All You High School and Youth Referees

Boy you seem awfully triggered here dudes. I have three advanced degrees and if you want to look up my credentials I can give you the information to do so, plus any references you need. So you are an official- who cares? Professional refs should be held to a standard and they are not. Your...
  2. Icculus

Do You Still Have Faith in Humanity?

3. Icculus

You're Doing a Heckuva Job Robbie

https://eu.dispatch.com/story/sports/columns/2022/03/02/major-league-baseball-greed-rob-manfred-owners-bad-game/9338172002/ IMO the sport is already niche and very few people under 40 years of age really care about it. The owners of the teams do such a great job of marketing their players and...
  4. Icculus

Baseball Becoming a Niche Sport?

For evidence, just see the (lack of) activity in this section.
  5. Icculus

Something to Possibly Satiate Your Appetite for Bears Games

https://europeanleague.football/watch/video?entry=0_hrgzqntc A new Murican Football League started called the European League of Football. This video shows my hometown Stuttgart Surge's comeback victory against the Leipzig Kings. The announcer reminds me of the Boom Goes the Dynamite guy and...
  6. Icculus

Truest Kvlt Black Metal Comes From France?

7. Icculus

BEARS TRADE FOR WE TZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic Pace overpay, but we've GOT A QB NOW!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Icculus

So Exaggerating Your Profile and Accomplishments Aren't Limited to Online Dating

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2020/09/sperm-donor-identity-mental-health/616081/ FTR, I am a Judge who graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northwestern University, I look like Brad Pitt, and my cock is nine inches long and seven thick.
  9. Icculus

Nirvana Eat Your Heart Out

Puddle of Mudd destroyed About a Girl!
  10. Icculus

Patience is a Virtue Regarding Biscuits

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2018/12/13/18139671/nfl-chicago-bears-as-good-as-it-gets-have-the-bears-found-trubiskys-ceiling-matt-nagy-ryan-pace Bashers and Homer's alike need to read this article in full.
  11. Icculus

Sign Kaepernick

No first round pick for two years and Chase Daniels won't be any kind of improvement. Colin would be the missing piece for a Super Bowl run. Also, Kaep's worst games are better than Turdbustsky's best.
  12. Icculus

Personal Question I Have

Hey CCS I'm gpoing to visit a prostitute and does anyone have any tips? I want to kiss her and her suck my dick without condom.. Also eat her pussy.. Is it bad if I do this? I've been with her before with protection and she's very clean (ie she washes her mouth after sucking)
  13. Icculus

Why I Avoid Social Media

While I do have a LinkedIn page I have not taken the time or effort to get a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account. In fact, I personally hate even the thought of facebook. To me besides the the whole find some booty thing, it’s just a bunch of nosy mufuckas. I could give a damn about people...
  14. Icculus

Huey Lewis and the News, Genesis, or Whitney Houston?

I can't really say since I love all three of them. Genesis did write the most moving pop song of the 1980's, but The Greatest Love of All is one of the most powerful songs ever written about self-perseverance and Huey Lewis has a more bitter and cynical sense of humor than Elvis Costello.
  15. Icculus

Old Drunk and an Angry Puerto Rican on the CTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-SPR07mLQ Saw a couple of geniuses talking shit while coming back home from a long day of classes and decided to videotape it just in case I saw a local version of the "Amber Lamps" video. Next time I take a video like this, I won't flip the phone trying to...
  16. Icculus

Maybe Jay Isn't The Main Problem With the Offense?

Now make no mistake, I'm no fan of #6. I used to be an apologist, but the game VS Buffalo along with the way McCown out-performed him last season opened my eyes. However, Cutler played more efficiently three to four years ago under Martz when he had a horrible pass blocking line and an average...
  17. Icculus

Cheap Router

What the best kind of basic, affordable wireless router to purchase? I'm getting sick of switching the Ethernet cable back and forth between my laptop, XBox, and Wii, the used computer shop down the street (Devon Avenue west of California) doesn't have any routers for sale, and I'm looking to...
  18. Icculus

Everybody's Heard

About The Word. Everybody knows or should know what The Word is. Whoever here does not I'll give only a couple of hints. 1. The Word is an animal species. 2. It can fly.
  19. Icculus

Looks Like the Players Lost a Bit of Leverage

Want to play in China this season? You better be an NBA free agent - Ball Don't Lie - NBA Of course, this development will not prevent players from signing contracts with teams in Europe, South America, and other places, but they just lost a huge potential income source. Consider some of these...