2/10 - Blackhawks (9-0-2) @ (5-2-3) Predators 7:00PM CSN

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
shut out finally for Craw who has deserved a few.

Come home boys and thank you for an amazing road trip. outstanding!!!

Variable

Liked Posts:
funny-atheist-pics-018.jpg

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great_success.jpg

Perfect game and a fitting end to a most excellent road trip. Hawks looked like they were having a blast playing the whole game and dare I say, shades of the 2010 team are showing. Now it's time for some home cooking, but that shouldn't make them think that the going is to be any easier. Teams will be gunning for them to give them that first regulation loss and on home ice to boot. But until the inevitable loss comes around, keep on truckin'.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
AFTER ACTION REPORT:

Wandered around Nashville with six girls. Got one Facebook friend request.

Yay me

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Cow tipping doesn't count.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Great way to end the trip

Only allowing 7 SOG through the first 2 periods..on the road...is insane. I don't care that they played the night before...it's an incredible feat

Here's a question...the trade deadline is April 3rd. (23games until then)...and after that, they will have 13gms until playoffs.

If the Hawks play at a .650%.(get 30 out of 46pts...so put them at 25-8-2)..which will be pretty good - then who should/would they look to move/make changes (barring no injuries, of course)?

They didn't make any moves the Cup run. I remember Scooter and Q talking about wanting to give the team the chance to "finish" what they started. I know I read places where they need another center to win draws...or a big physical type winger/banger - but that takes 1 or 2 players out of this lineup. Sontetimes that can be a slap in the face to the guys here winning together now, going through the last 2yrs of regaining team chemistry. Will Stan get ripped for not making a move..if he stays status quo - and they don't "win the cup"? Or if he makes a move or two...they don't pan out - and the same criticism?

If healthy..I'd prefer they stay stagnant...and let this team roll. If they need help, look to Rockford/youth/energy. It's going to be very interesting thing to watch, as this team unfolds...in the shortened season.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
^^^Agreed. The worst players on the team are playing "good enough". The best players are lights out. Only someone as ill-qualified as a beancounter or a used car salesman would do anything to try to "fix" this team--which right now, nothing is broken.

Here's hoping we don't become Toronto at home. Tuesday should be Duck Season.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was actually a dig at both Stan and McD (McD being the Used-car salesman).

However, in all fairness, I shouldn't have put a dig on him. So far his offseason lack of moves, and the Rosival/Brookbank aquisitions have been blessings.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I think the last 2 years his patience is paying off

And he didn't make a move in 2010 either...letting that team play out