8-0-2 ------- 4-2-2

HISTORY

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
raffi-torres-1_1_r200.jpg
=
dead-coyote-400.jpg
[/font]

R K

What 'chump' locked the other fucking thread? Where the fuck are we the officials?

Unlock that fucking thread you TWAT!

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
As much as seeing Raffi's ass getting kicked would be nice, a win over there would be much better.

4-2 Hawks.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i want a win....fuck torres

Ton

Liked Posts:
So, why is Emery starting tonight?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a huge Hoss fan, I want demand blood.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
So, why is Emery starting tonight?

I think with him playing well Sat night, they want to keep him sharp..I'm assuming that CC will play sunday

With some of the tougher teams during that home stretch...they'd want CC to play vs those. Phx will be the "lower" offensive team until prob the 17th (vs LA) or 24th (vs CLB).

Ton

Liked Posts:
I think with him playing well Sat night, they want to keep him sharp..I'm assuming that CC will play sunday

With some of the tougher teams during that home stretch...they'd want CC to play vs those. Phx will be the "lower" offensive team until prob the 17th (vs LA) or 24th (vs CLB).

I suppose, I mean our next game isn't until the 10th so it's not like it's that heavy of a workload. That's 2 starts in 3 games for Emery.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:

Thats what I was thinking, but its also his job is to be ready and sharp and any moment. Not too big of a deal, but I would like to see Crawford get the start.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
If Crawford played tonight...then when would the next time Emery would get his shot?

You want Emery vs Nash (division gm)...ANA, SJ, LA, VAN, SJ? (Gms in that order)

Especially after his last start...I have no problem with playing him again, he's earned it

Ton

Liked Posts:
If Crawford played tonight...then when would the next time Emery would get his shot?

You want Emery vs Nash (division gm)...ANA, SJ, LA, VAN, SJ? (Gms in that order)

Especially after his last start...I have no problem with playing him again, he's earned it

Good points. I wasn't disagreeing with the decision, just seeing if anyone can point out the reasoning.