2015 Blackhawks Winter classic Jerseys = BORING!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they would have made the shoulders red (or black), like the Habs do with their road jersey (see below), it would have given the jersey a little more oomph!  Red shoulders with a black helmet, or black shoulders with a red helmet.  Red is the new black    ...or is black the new red.  Regardless, so many choices, I shoulda been a fashion designer.</p>

classic_jersey_front_back.jpg
</p>

</p>

1011-nickburton-wc15-chi.png
</p>

FlyChicaga

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="237165" data-time="1415251328">
<div>

WELCOME BACK FLYCHICAGA!!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Ha, thanks!</p>

</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="237172" data-time="1415280123">
<div>

Yea, I wish they had the crest that was cira the period of the rest of the design of the jersey (which might be enough for me not to buy one), but I like what they have done. Would have loved the white from the 1st season or the whites from the 1940s.

As far as changing the jersey, there have been quite a number of changes to the jersey over the history of the team, just not for a long time (other than 3rds and specials). http://www.nhluniforms.com/Blackhawks/Blackhawks.html</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

The problem with the 1927's jersey is there isn't enough color. The jersey wouldn't market well on the NHL Shop.  :icon-rolleyes:  I think the early 50's white would have been an OK choice. This one really isn't bad, I just think the old Indianhead would have made it a LOT better. As an aside, I think the Capitals WC uniform looks pretty sharp.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="FlyChicaga" data-cid="237187" data-time="1415321493">
<div>

Ha, thanks!</p>

</p>

</p>

The problem with the 1927's jersey is there isn't enough color. The jersey wouldn't market well on the NHL Shop.  :icon-rolleyes:  I think the early 50's white would have been an OK choice. This one really isn't bad, I just think the old Indianhead would have made it a LOT better. As an aside, I think the Capitals WC uniform looks pretty sharp.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You are likely the only one in the entire NHL to think so. </p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please make the next GDT MassHavoc. They are undefeated so far when you start them.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
We are going to just stick with one GDT now... because people are bitches. hah.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="237182" data-time="1415314390">
<div>

Same here, although they've started growing on me, especially after seeing what Washington is wearing.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

looks like our regular whites except the numbering is crap and the tomahawk is on the sleeve. </p>

</p>

should have gone with the barber pole</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="237216" data-time="1415470748">
<div>

looks like our regular whites except the numbering is crap and the tomahawk is on the sleeve. </p>

</p>

should have gone with the barber pole</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Like I said, Boring!</p>

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
I like these a lot better than the Wrigley jerseys...I don't care for the squaw at all.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I like the simple '57 look, but I agree that it needs a retro chief crest.</p>