2018-19 Bulls tank thread

Speed

Lavine hasn't been a problem. He's been shooting efficiently and made smart plays with the basketball recently. His turnovers are way down. Dunn is the guy holding this team back at the moment(And the coach, and our lack of a bench).

RoseMVP1

Yeah Dunn has really started to shit the bed. He started out fairly well, aside from him not wanting to take a 3. Then it's just gone to shit. I looked at his numbers after he played 15 games and just looked today and his shooting percentage is down 6%, TOs up, etc. Not good at all.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
That's a total Bulls scenario. Let's get the third best player...on Duke.
Book it. I predicted LM would wind up a Bull in 2017 and also WCJ in 2018, not because I'm a BB draft guru, just 'cause I understand what GarPax are doing: drafting safest available player.

Cam Reddish, welcome to Chicago.

RoseMVP1

I'd love to have Zion, but I know they probably won't get a shot at him. I'd love for them to get Ja Morant since he should be available, unless they're picking 4th. the Bulls need a guy with court vision like that. It also helps that he's close to Zach Lavine athletically.

Speed

Book it. I predicted LM would wind up a Bull in 2017 and also WCJ in 2018, not because I'm a BB draft guru, just 'cause I understand what GarPax are doing: drafting safest available player.

Cam Reddish, welcome to Chicago.
Reddish is far from a safe or obvious pick though. If season ended today I'd definitely take Culver, Deandre Hunter before him and "probably" Darius Garland before him too even with the small sample size. I don't even see how Reddish getting mocked to the Top 5 at this point.

I see why people are infatuated with his game, but on paper 36% FG and 34% 3FG is terrible especially since he has the benefit of 2 other stars. If he became an allstar level player it would be something historical I've read. Nobody that has become a star has ever shot that badly and if they did they returned to college for subsequent years. Ultimate high risk, high reward.

RoseMVP1

I don't mind the 3rd pick. We'd get either RJ or Ja. I don't want the Bulls to get the 4th pick and end up with freaking Cam Reddish.
If that were to happen, I'd rather them just trade it for an established guard like Jrue Holiday.

RoseMVP1

Ja morant has too much upside to pass on at a position of need. If he’s there when the bulls pick, he should be the choice.
Yeah I meant if the Bulls aren't in position to draft Ja, Zion or RJ. After them, it's a steep drop off in terms of talent. If Ja stays healthy and bulks up a bit, I think he will be a beast.