Not open for further replies.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I want them to lose every game. I don't want them to tinker between 3/4/5. That would be a disaster.

I doubt you have much to worry about in that vein. I've seen teams that lack talent but still play a competitive game because of good coaching...no chance of that happening in Chicago. Boylen is horrible. Gar/Pax is horrible. Reinsdorf and his group of owners are horrible. Even the fans are horrible....too stupid to stop paying professional NBA prices to watch a GLeague team.

Only problem is that Gar/Pax will fuck up whatever high pick is handed to them.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
good competitive game, another instance of why Minny does not think they lost the Butler trade with Lavine launching an off balance step to the side three point air ball from the top of the key with 30 seconds left.

Just think, we would have hated it if they did not resign Lavine.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lavine, Lauri and Hutchison may all be out Sunday. If you want to see the shit show of the year, that could very well be it.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Can the Bulls convince Davis to come home? I’d prefer being able to sign him in the off-season but he wants to be traded now so he can get max contract. Cost to acquire likely won’t be that high considering a massive contract will be part of it.

Carter Jr. and Davis in the front court. Lauri at the 3. That’s a solid core. Throw a Zion or Barrett potentially in the draft and this team could be legit.

Wait, GarPax are still in charge. Nevermind.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Can the Bulls convince Davis to come home? I’d prefer being able to sign him in the off-season but he wants to be traded now so he can get max contract. Cost to acquire likely won’t be that high considering a massive contract will be part of it.

Carter Jr. and Davis in the front court. Lauri at the 3. That’s a solid core. Throw a Zion or Barrett potentially in the draft and this team could be legit.

Wait, GarPax are still in charge. Nevermind.

GarPax could perhaps - at best - bring in a 40 year old BARON Davis,

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anthony Davis will just be another elite NBA player who won't even consider coming to Chicago.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Big tank win for the Bulls yesterday!

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Man, I can't wait for the Bulls to buyout both Lopez and Parker, then waive Melo for nothing and we can finally start eating this turd souffle bite by bite.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Updated.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
What do you think of Zion? Is he a LeBron type small forward or Barkley/Larry Johnson type of power forward? Maybe Draymond type?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
What do you think of Zion? Is he a LeBron type small forward or Barkley/Larry Johnson type of power forward? Maybe Draymond type?

Better than Draymond. I'd say he's a more athletic Charles Barkley.

Speed

Liked Posts:

Something like a Lebron, Barkley hybid IMO. Offensively he's more like a 4 right now, he get's most of his points in the paint. With good handles for his position, good passing vision for his position and his strength, speed, athleticism combo it'll be hard to not have the ball in his hands and being the one to initiate things ALA LeBron. I think he's in that caliber as a pure athlete. I don't think he's ready to step in Day 1 and play full Point Forward for a team, though. He's still not quite the ball handler or passer that LeBron was as an 18 year old, or even a Ben Simmons. Becoming that type of player will depend on how he continues to develop his passing and ball handling, but I think he has it in him.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
From everything I've read/heard, if the Bulls don't get #1 for Zion it sure sounds like they're going with Ja Morant.

Speed

Liked Posts:
It seems that way since the Otto Porter addition. Lavine-Porter-RJ would be a cluster fuck. Plus we already have 1 scorer with a questionable Basketball IQ. They shouldn't be in a hurry to double down on another guy with a lot of the same issues except he's a worse shooter than Zach(Unless he's BPA).

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Should the bulls try to trade for Dennis Smith Jr. if the Knicks sign Kyrie?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well dang it Otto you're not supposed to be winning us games yet...

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Lauri had a ridiculous game.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lauri last 3 games: 30.3 PPG, 12.3 RPG on 58% from the floor and 23/24 from the line. Mans been on a tear

Status
Not open for further replies.