2018-19 Season Long Game Thread

anotheridiot

Boylen is in on the tank job. You let Lavine touch the ball with a 3 point deficit and you know he is jacking up a shot. Then, down three, thirty seconds left, he calls out to the team, no fouls.

Probably got reprimanded for beating the cavs. Lets see if they can fix that tomorrow.

RoseMVP1

A bright spot from this shitty season: Lauri has hit at least 3 3s in 7 straight games, which is a franchise record. He’s also shooting nearly 46% from 3 in those games.

I hope this team doesn’t fuck him up. He really could end up being a special player.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
A bright spot from this shitty season: Lauri has hit at least 3 3s in 7 straight games, which is a franchise record. He’s also shooting nearly 46% from 3 in those games.

I hope this team doesn’t fuck him up. He really could end up being a special player.
Depends on how you define "special". In my definition, a special player is a franchise talent, and there only about a dozen of those in the NBA.

I think LMs ceiling is a quality starter on a competitive/playoff team, he lacks the athleticism and defensive prowess to be "special" IMO.

RoseMVP1

Depends on how you define "special". In my definition, a special player is a franchise talent, and there only about a dozen of those in the NBA.

I think LMs ceiling is a quality starter on a competitive/playoff team, he lacks the athleticism and defensive prowess to be "special" IMO.

I think he could be a franchise guy. I’d say Lauri is probably more athletic than Dirk and Dirk was one of the best in the league for years. I agree about the defense, but I think over time he will be just good enough on that end. As long as he’s not Boozer bad on defense the team will be alright.

knoxville7

knoxville7

Bulls just played a solid half against the bucks. Can they play a solid 3rd quarter will be the question

Lauri 11 and 10 on 4-11
Lavine 17 on 6-10

knoxville7

No Dunn and the bulls offense looks fluid so far

14 first qtr assists

Otto finishes with 37 and 10
Lauri 21 10 and 6
Zach 15 7 and 6

The young trio seems to play well together so far.

RoseMVP1

Jesus Otto Porter shit all over the Grizzlies. 37 pts and only 4 missed shots. That’s pretty impressive.

knoxville7

Jesus Otto Porter shit all over the Grizzlies. 37 pts and only 4 missed shots. That’s pretty impressive.
He was on fire tonight. Bulls have 3 legit wing shooters right now, and you can tell what a difference it makes. They have actually been a fun team to watch since the trade

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Yeah, sucks seeing the team and players make progress... :bizarro:
What progress? What know what this team is. It's Porter, LaVine and Lauri. I know what they can do. The others, I don't really care because they aren't long-term fits. Carter is hurt.

Lose and stay out of that fourth-worst record because with their luck they will drop in the lottery. But that's just me.