2018-19 Season Long Game Thread

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
reason 1001 that Fred needs to be fired. 25 seconds left, no time out. Lavine holds the ball at the top of the key, Fred calls for a screen, Lavine waves them off. Lavine bounces the ball running the clock down, Fred calls for another screen, Carter moves, Lavine waves him off. Lavine continues to dance around and throws up a fade to the side 3 with time running out.

LAvine wont run the play, call another fucking time out and draw up a play. All Lavine needed to do was drive and kick to Arch, who just hit two big threes and they would have gotten a better shot.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually settling in to watch the Bulls in full for the first time this season. Let's see how coachy the new coach is.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well, Lauri at least looks good.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Teams almost always win after a coach is fired.

Just goes to show much this team stinks.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Teams almost always win after a coach is fired.

Just goes to show much this team stinks.

The new coaches starting at home won, on the road lost, all the way back to the 80's. The post game players seems optomistic, saying they lacked conditioning and ran out of gas because of the defense they were playing.

Guess thats on Jimmy Butlers bullet board.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I loved how aggressive Lauri was. Once he gets into rythem he’s going to be a stud this year

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
The new coaches starting at home won, on the road lost, all the way back to the 80's. The post game players seems optomistic, saying they lacked conditioning and ran out of gas because of the defense they were playing.

Guess thats on Jimmy Butlers bullet board.

Interesting. I didn't consider Home & Away.

I didn't watch but yeah i heard they played with more effort.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
They get some credit tonight

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Boylen might be as much an opposite from Hoiberg that exists. If this team wins they are going to buy into it, if they dont, this college coaching is going to get old quick. A coach yelling square to make sure the guy defending the ball carrier is in a good defensive position, well, might not work with millionaires.

End of the game defensive set though, Boylen pulled Lavine off the court to replace him with Hutch and Lavine would not leave. Lets hope he cashes these checks he is writing on the defensive end.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Wendell isn’t getting the respect he deserves. He’s been a great rim protector. And he’s only 19. Not many guys in the league are going to block that. He’s going to be a very good player for a long time.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Just think how nasty it would have been if Westbrook completed that. I shudder to think about it. Carter definitely deserves props for challenging it (and his good timing too) - most would have pussied out seeing Westbrook driving like that.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Wendell isn’t getting the respect he deserves. He’s been a great rim protector. And he’s only 19. Not many guys in the league are going to block that. He’s going to be a very good player for a long time.

If the Bulls land the #1 pick and select Zion, what would the lineup look like?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
No credit tonight.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
wow, go from the Thunder victory to the worst loss in history. yikes.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Boylen hasn’t even been HC a week and the players already refused to do a practice. If I were Reinsdorf I would get rid of everyone and start completely fresh. This is getting to a point where it’s beyond embarrassing.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Boylen hasn’t even been HC a week and the players already refused to do a practice. If I were Reinsdorf I would get rid of everyone and start completely fresh. This is getting to a point where it’s beyond embarrassing.

The difference is you care while Jerry and Michael (his wife is BFF with Gar's +1) don't give a shit.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lavine out and they go into San Antonio and win. Unreal...they can’t even tank properly

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Lavine out and they go into San Antonio and win. Unreal...they can’t even tank properly

Reminds me of last year when they had the win streak.