Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Bulls can always give Patrick Beverley a max contract:benny:

They are going to do it. just because they want to have Tommy Edwards(or Ray Clay again, I haven't kept up with the Public Address/Announcer musical chairs for a while now) say, AND ...FFFrom Chicago...! at Six foot one

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Al Horford declining his 30,000,0000 option for next season? Anyone else question that? 13ppg, 7 rebounds...clearly legs have gone some, is a great passer but not the best 3 point shooter.

I have a hard time seeing how anything but playing next season for 30 and then signing a 3 year after...how he could do better by opting out now...but this market has shocked me before.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They are going to do it. just because they want to have Tommy Edwards(or Ray Clay again, I haven't kept up with the Public Address/Announcer musical chairs for a while now) say, AND ...FFFrom Chicago...! at Six foot one
They have Tommy Edwards right now I believe

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Breaking: Memphis is trading Mike Conley to Utah for Grayson Allen, Kyle Korver and Jae Crowder, the 23rd pick in Thursday's Draft and a future first-round pick, league sources tell Adrian Wojnarowski.