2019 Season Ticket Relocation

aj444

Liked Posts:
It is earlier this year, I got the email on Friday and my time slot is 2pm on April 10th.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What is it for?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm curious. What is this process like. They have this for the Cubs and it used to be you go to Wrigley Field and can actually see the seat you want. Now it's all online.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
When you have season tickets you get the opportunity to change to better seats each year.
LOL. I have had season tickets since 1999 and have never heard of this but I wouldn’t trade my tickets for anywhere else in the stadium

aj444

Liked Posts:
LOL. I have had season tickets since 1999 and have never heard of this but I wouldn’t trade my tickets for anywhere else in the stadium

It is only for the non-PSL, “wait list” tix.

aj444

Liked Posts:
I'm curious. What is this process like. They have this for the Cubs and it used to be you go to Wrigley Field and can actually see the seat you want. Now it's all online.

Last year was my first time using it, I logged into my account at the specified time and I was able to see a map of available seats I could change to. You can only change once per year, I upgraded mine to a more expensive section and had to pay the difference at the time I selected the different seats. I understand if you select a cheaper section you then have an account credit.

tomleep

Liked Posts:
Mine is also on Tuesday at noon. Just curious, for those that relocated last year, how many rows were you able to move up? I'm in the north endzone and I was able to move from row 20 to 14 and still keep aisle seats. I don't think that will be able the case this year. Also, do you normally try to relocate right when your window opens or do you wait a few hours?

aj444

Liked Posts:
Mine is also on Tuesday at noon. Just curious, for those that relocated last year, how many rows were you able to move up? I'm in the north endzone and I was able to move from row 20 to 14 and still keep aisle seats. I don't think that will be able the case this year. Also, do you normally try to relocate right when your window opens or do you wait a few hours?

I moved from last row of 432 to 4 rows from the top in 435. My first year having tix was 2017 so i was happy to move from back of end zone to the 25 yard line. This year I bought a couple PSL’s in 333 so for my non PSL’s I’m looking for closest to the field in 433, 434 or 435 so if I have friends coming to the game we can at least be somewhat close.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last year I moved from 444 to 436. It was huge upgrde. This year Im hopeing to move down closer to the field in the same section or 437, 438. I wont be upset if I cant.

cl97

Liked Posts:
Anyone know if you can see multiple sections at a time or is it like previous years where you have to click each section to see what seats are available in that section?

tomleep

Liked Posts:
I could only see one section at a time and the new system is so glitchy it kicks me out after I look at 3-4 sections.

I guess this is what happens when the Bears are good (I'm not complaining!), but there were hardly any seats to move to so I am keeping my seats. Last year, I was able to jump 5 rows in the section I am in.

Did anybody else have the same or different experience?

gt07

Liked Posts:
Ticketmaster’s piece of shit queue system for relocation? You gotta be kidding me.

Why would they change something that was working so well? Morons.

aj444

Liked Posts:
Ticketmaster’s piece of shit queue system for relocation? You gotta be kidding me.

Why would they change something that was working so well? Morons.

Yup, I've been waiting 15 mins and am now at 96.

grantsi

Liked Posts:
My window opens at 4pm on 4/10 - very eager for this as I am the last row of section 445 - wife can't stand those seats as they are too high - really hoping for an upgrade of some sort.

aj444

Liked Posts:
So that took an hour, moved exactly where I wanted though from 435 row 34 to 433 row 26. It was really slim pickings otherwise. I'll save almost $400 from the prior location (3 tix) and be at the same entry point as my PSL's in 333.

gt07

Liked Posts:
Not being able to leave a single vacant seat, when there are vacant singles all over the stadium, is a bunch of bullshit.

grantsi

Liked Posts:
Managed to get 2 in section 434, row 34...still very high but im happy to be out of the corners. Agree on the single seat issue / there were a lot of groups of 3 in the end zones that I would have loved to snag but couldn’t. Overall, 434 is a big improvement.