2019 Season Ticket Relocation

grantsi

Liked Posts:
Does anyone know if getting on the waitlist for a single seat "fast tracks" one to the front of the line and therefore allows me, during the first relocation period, to combine with my exisiting 2 seats?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Does anyone know if getting on the waitlist for a single seat "fast tracks" one to the front of the line and therefore allows me, during the first relocation period, to combine with my exisiting 2 seats?

When I signed up in 2002 it did not matter the amount of seats you chose. It was 1-4 and you waited your turn in line, this might have changed you can always call the Bears to find out the rules on that.

As for your second question for relocation you would be able to move your 2 seats next to the single if it were available for sure. You could also move the single seat next to the 2 if it popped up. Since you would be trying to combine both the auto system might kick it back for leaving a single seat. Again your best bet is to just call the ticket office, they can answer all questions with up to date information.