2019 Wonderlic scores

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not angry

I feel like the whole ridley family is dumb.

Calvin scored 15 just a year ago, which is a god awful score. 9 is just a joke.

Possibly Angry

Its a wonderlic test. Doubt anyone truly cares. No one is worried about the running back they draft being too dumb to learn the playbook.

Rashaad Penny scored a 9 last year and went in the first round. Lamar Jackson scored a 13.

Shit frank gore scored a 6. A SIX.

No one really gives a fuck about these tests. It's just for fans to realize how stupid some of these athletes are.

Fully ANGRY

Acting like a fucking troll prick again, huh?

Not shocking to see the only two likes on the post. All you are missing is Rory.

No, in reality, an aptitude test has not very much to do with the future NFL success of a college player. It doesn't really even alter draft stock.

Our own kyle fuller scored an 11. Prince Amukamara scored a 35.

You listen to both speak and you easily find the intellectual. You watch both play and it's easy to find the football player.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Cool, so please ignore the fact that you're prick troll with an agenda against me for a second, and answer me how do I "like" the dumb players.

This is the toxic shit that makes this forum a joke. Go fucking post on 4chan nerd.

All I pointed out was that Darrell Henderson having a low wonderlic score in no way removes us from the conversation of drafting him.

You decided to be an asshole and instigate personal attacks.

Good job keeping it classy, bitchtit.

I don't have an agenda against anyone, if there was any agenda it would be to laugh at you Ms Adows....and also to call @dabears70 dumb

But you both bring this upon yourselves because you are an overly emotional poster and the other is just dumb.

Look at it like this, the posters of CCS can look at your posting history and @dabears70 posting history to determine who is an unstable woman and who is a dodo bird. Wonderlic scores are not needed to determine this.

Good to know that Henderson's low wonderlic score does not take him out of contention...that is the hard hitting analysis that we don't get from Mel Kiper. Also in other draft news, a high wonderlic does not mean that Pace will draft that player.

You cry about personal attacks and then call me bitchtit....that's not very lady like

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Urblock would somehow have a negative score.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Its a wonderlic test. Doubt anyone truly cares. No one is worried about the running back they draft being too dumb to learn the playbook.

Rashaad Penny scored a 9 last year and went in the first round. Lamar Jackson scored a 13.

Shit frank gore scored a 6. A SIX.

No one really gives a fuck about these tests. It's just for fans to realize how stupid some of these athletes are.

GM's all have their own search criteria and what they value..im sure there are gm's that put some stock into a wonderlic, pace may be one of them. How many players has pace drafted that have poor wonderlic scores?

On a different note...Does anyone have a subscription to the athletic? Could shed light into his draft plans
https://theathletic.com/941781/2019...aid-in-his-annual-pre-draft-press-conference/

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You know the ACT is only out of 36 total possible points, right?

Now Ms Adows edited his original post to try and make herself look better

msadows

Liked Posts:
GM's all have their own search criteria and what they value..im sure there are gm's that put some stock into a wonderlic, pace may be one of them. How many players has pace drafted that have poor wonderlic scores?

On a different note...Does anyone have a subscription to the athletic? Could shed light into his draft plans
https://theathletic.com/941781/2019...aid-in-his-annual-pre-draft-press-conference/

Two of our offseason signings this past year have had low wonderlic scores(15 for HaHa, 11 for Patterson). I doubt aptitude tests really matter that much for most skill positions in pro sports.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also no reputable school cares about ACT scores....literally everyone knows SAT is far superior

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You know the ACT is only out of 36 total possible points, right?

Imagine trying to act intellectual and not knowing what the top score of the ACT is.... LoL he could've even googled it but was too fucking stupid to do that.....

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I bet Ms Adows has a credit score of 958 as well.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Imagine trying to act intellectual and not knowing what the top score of the ACT is.... LoL he could've even googled it but was too fucking stupid to do that.....

Nerd

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The Ridley boys are a couple of Corkys