4 things that WILL happen in the draft for the Bears.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People love to rag on Bears TEs for some Special person reason. They did it with Greg Olson and he turned out to be one of the best TEs in the league when he was actually used. They did it with Burton last offseason then he balled out. Say what you will about Shaheen's injuries but we still don't know what we even have in the guy because he is rarely running routes and is actually targeted even less frequently. I'm going to laugh when Shaheen finally is allowed to run routes with frequency and blows up. That may end up being on another team at the current rate he's being underutilized. But make no mistake he is still an open ended story.

people were hyped about kellen davis

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We do not speak his name round these parts. Didn't he end up getting a SB ring with the Seahawks too? Fucking hands of stone.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually for you and the others with reading issues i said that i have no idea what he'll do

Got it. So you were saying you have no idea and just posting in this thread to hear yourself type.

Thanks again for your solid contributions to this board.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The slow Urlacher comments I can remember off the top of my head were well past the SB season. It was at the tail end of his career except Brian was such a smart inside linebacker that his drop off in speed didn't make a huge impact on his play since he was way more often than not still in position to make and affect plays. The only thing that I soured on was the fact he priced himself out of the NFL. He could have still played a bit more if he had been realistic to what his actual market value was.

He was done, and only sentimental fans were unable to see it. If he could still play, someone would have signed him. Emery got blasted, but made the right move.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
When he's healthy, he has:

1. caught some touchdowns in the redzone kinda like Kellen Davis used to
2. caught the ball and fallen down awkwardly
3. caught the ball and fallen down and gotten himself injured.

This is what we've seen him do when used "on the field"

what you saw on the field when he was in college, well, LOL:

He was playing against little nerdlings who probably work Subway now.

All this being said, I get how you think he's going to be a stud, because you think Kevin White is still going to be a stud.

Gosh

Font or no font, you're off base.

You are criticizing a TE for being a big target and catching balls in the red zone?

What do you want a TE to do, return kickoffs?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Font or no font, you're off base.

You are criticizing a TE for being a big target and catching balls in the red zone?

What do you want a TE to do, return kickoffs?
That part wasnt a criticism, why did u think that?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree completely. I hope Pace puts Nagy on notice about Shaheen after learning from his mistake with Jordan Howard.

I would like to think that both Pace and Nagy can figure out what they do and don’t have in Shaheen in practice. We may never see or know why he is not on the field on game day.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Got it. So you were saying you have no idea and just posting in this thread to hear yourself type.

Thanks again for your solid contributions to this board.

You're welcome. Now if we could just get you to do your simple job of keeping the trolls from trolling EVERY SINGLE thread instead of being their friends and attacking the people that actually just wanna talk about whatever the thread title is then we'd be much better around here like we were before the big un-banning and you got your job.

It's real easy to check every thread and see how you can't get through the 1st page of any of them without one of your buddies derailing it or attacking whoever made the thread for whatever the thread is about.

I love the owners of CCS for putting their time in to give us CCS but if we could just get it cleaned up then all would be well again around here.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're welcome. Now if we could just get you to do your simple job of keeping the trolls from trolling EVERY SINGLE thread instead of being their friends and attacking the people that actually just wanna talk about whatever the thread title is then we'd be much better around here like we were before the big un-banning and you got your job.

It's real easy to check every thread and see how you can't get through the 1st page of any of them without one of your buddies derailing it or attacking whoever made the thread for whatever the thread is about.

I love the owners of CCS for putting their time in to give us CCS but if we could just get it cleaned up then all would be well again around here.

SERIOUS QUESTION:

Are you actually Special person IRL?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Lol do you ever engage in football conversation? I know you make an occasional post about football, but never see you reply to anyone addressing your opinions. All of your other posts are about trolls and mods.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

10-4 good buddy.

Will be back after checking EVERY SINGLE THREAD. Want me to PM you my findings rather than continuing to derail EVERY SINGLE THREAD?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol do you ever engage in football conversation? I know you make an occasional post about football, but never see you reply to anyone addressing your opinions. All of your other posts are about trolls and mods.

He's just a dumb troll with single digit brane cells. Even the VERY RARE post about football that he makes causes massive brane damage to anyone that READS it. There's a reason he has to wear velcro shoes.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's just a dumb troll with single digit brane cells. Even the VERY RARE post about football that he makes causes massive brane damage to anyone that READS it. There's a reason he has to wear velcro shoes.
What i dont get is we were talking about the TE situation, then @Bear Pride sneakily tries to get us to talk about groins (derail attempt), @dabears70 "likes" and "loves" those posts, and then he proceeds to further derail, then makes another derail post today about how all these threads get derailed.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
What i dont get is we were talking about the TE situation, then @Bear Pride sneakily tries to get us to talk about groins (derail attempt), @dabears70 "likes" and "loves" those posts, and then he proceeds to further derail, then makes another derail post today about how all these threads get derailed.

It's best to just skip over the posts that propeller hat makes.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

So quick question while you are derailing the thread; am I still number 9 on your list?