49ers boards.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Sorry I missed last weeks pregame talk but I am in the middle of a move. SF fans are talking draft position more then about our game anyway. But one thing is clear even though I did not show most of them type of posts, they (most) discredit Trubisky and are negative about him. I wonder if it's because we raped them of a franchise type young QB and they wasted the picks to boot? So let's get this started.

1. You all ready for Lynch to repeat how he tried really hard to get Khalil Mack six, maybe seven times this week?
2. Mullens > Trubisky. The only think of the plus side for Mitch is the legs. He is a threat to run. But we have the secret weapon against him.
3. 49ers win 34-28, book it. Take that to the bank
4. Chicago may be missing two of its top DBs. FS Eddie Jackson sprained his ankle and the nickle DB, who was terrific, Callahan, is on IR. So there could be some weakness on pass defense to be exploited.
5. Unfortunately I feel like we are going to dismantle the bears
6. Bears' Fans living in the Bay Area, will be out in force, so it could get loud when the Niners have the ball.
I expect attendance to be (in favour of the Niners) 60/40% +/- a few % points.

Mack can't be stopped … the best we can hope for is slowing him down
Nick has to be mindful of Kyle Fuller, as he seems to be good for at least one takeaway per game
I like Shanny vs Nagy
I don't think we'll get blown out unless the teams self implodes, and commits turn-overs
the "D" will need to contain The Biscuit, as he's more dangerous once he rolls out
The pressure is on Chicago, not on SF …

I think we see a close contest, and I won't be surprised if we win
7. Niners shock again with a third straight win against a playoff contender.

Niners 20, Bears 19
8. I'm a little nervous about facing the Dark Lord this week. I remember when he was our DC, the players always commented on how well prepared they were, and that Fangio was almost never wrong, or supprised on game day...
9. Bears D / Fangio gonna kick the slimy snot out of our young guys.

Weston Kilgore will get slapped around and pushed into Mully / RB quite often.

Mack will nonchalantly (w/out trying and sometimes even crawling) walk through / run circles around the entire oline.

Roquan Smith will tackle our RBs simultaneously with the ball being handed off...causing Wilson to fumble at least 3 times.

HOWEVER

Matt Nagy gonna get dumbfounded by Saleh...not because Saleh is good (he's not), but Nagy will be confused like a MF by all the different looks / formations (SS playing nose tackle, Blair covering WRs, etc.... s**t like that)....he'll also be enamored with reflection of the sun bouncing off Saleh's Acorn head.

Trubisky will get sacked often cause he sucks (we also get a safety off his ass).

Gould kicks (4 total) the winning field goal vs former team #Fitting

14-13 49ers
10. Fangio will give Mullens all he can handle and then some, especially with Mack. If Nick can get to his 2nd or 3rd read, he may have success against Fangio.

Fangio usually eat up young QB with his defense, if they struggle to make the read

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Everybody hates Mitch until they watch him play lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Pretty cocky fanbase. Lots of Trubisky trash talk which is funny considering Solomon Thomas is absolute garbage.

Props for Fangio, predictably.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Wow they are cocky. I sense a greater-than-usual animus too, which I suspect is due to:

- Pace getting Mack
- The supposed "fleecing" of the 2017 draft actually materializing in the 49ers being stuck with Solomon Thomas, who is terrible, and trading back in the 3rd (a pick they got from the Mitch trade) from the spot Alvin Kamara was drafted to select the useless Dante Pettis in 2018. Meanwhile the Bears have a franchise QB on the cheap for two more years, which you can tell they are bitter about, while they are bemoaning a lost year of development for a 27 year old QB who has only started 10 games in his entire career and signed a $137.5m megadeal.
- The Bears in general rebuilding more quickly despite starting with less talent and draft capital than San Francisco

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
OP - I originally read your first sentence as you missed last weeks game because you were in the middle of a movie. LOL

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I really could care less about this game as long as we don't have injuries. We are not gonna get a bye anyway.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Most of them seem pretty uneducated, if you're going to talk about a team you should at least know more than 3 players on the team. Most likely they think the Bears are over rated because we lost to the Giants and Dolphins or something stupid. I am very interested in seeing how Mullens handles the Bears front 4 rush when Kittle isn't wide open to throw to, maybe he starts getting a quick clock in his head.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I wonder if the 9 teams the Bears beat this year universally think Trubisky sucks...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I never remember being confident about the Bears when they were as bad as the niners are this year.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Seriously, this is the stuff you find on every fan board. Nothing to be upset about. Even the Browns fans create scenarios in which they win every game.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
10. Fangio will give Mullens all he can handle and then some, especially with Mack. If Nick can get to his 2nd or 3rd read, he may have success against Fangio.

There is no such thing as a "3rd" read against our Defense...

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
There is no such thing as a "3rd" read against our Defense...

That fan is talking out of his ass. The Bears drop 7 all the time, the third read will be no less covered than the first. The only way to beat the Bears defense is to put together long drives on them with short completions. The Bears are actually happy to let opponents do this as they know the more plays a drive has the more chance there is of a turnover, especially on short/intermediate throws.

Shanahan will have some surprises but unless his surprise is suddenly having DeAndre Hopkins and Patrick Mahomes play WR and QB respectively the Bears should be OK. Even without Eddie.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, wtf? How is there any optimism at all in san fran? Are they fucking delusional?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is what happens when you win just a game against a good opponent. Giants boards were the same too

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean, these are the types of games we lose. Road games against inferior teams with weird weather conditions. I wouldn’t be surprised to drop this one. Hope I’m wrong.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I love that GM of theirs-

draft a non-pass rushing DT/DE at #3 & then act surprised when he cant rush the passer
draft a fucking basketcase at in the 1st that was kicked out of the combine for his mental issues, defend him after beating a lady, and then cut him after that said basketcase beats her again
pay $30 million to a change of pace, spot duty RB that blows his knee
pay a shit ton for a QB that doesn't understand how to get out of bounds
doesn't know about the 5th year option for 1st round rookies

#fleeced

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I see 49ers fans are cocky on Facebook. One even said Mack will be shutdown. I understand their cockiness cuz they beat Seattle. But this San Francisco team has not seen a defense like the Bears at all. They don’t think Nagy can out coach Shannahan. The Bears have something to prove on the road the next two Sundays and it starts in California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I never remember being confident about the Bears when they were as bad as the niners are this year.

Yeah, never seen a three win team so confident they were going to "dismantle" the number three seed, and fifth best team (record wise) in the NFL. I think the game will be fairly close, 49ers play hard and got a great coach. I had a chuckle at the guy that thinks Mullens is better than Trubs. I like Mullens, but the Bears should have quite a few opportunities to pick him off.