Liked Posts:
We'll take Thomas, Gould, and a 5th round pick for a 7th next year

Please and thank you, Mr. Lynch

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We have Trubisky, Cohen and Eddie Jackson, and the GM who fleeced us is trading away the guy he was praised for drafting. :)

Think praise was more for the trade itself. But talk about blowing 2 first round picks. Thomas and Foster. I sure hope JG work out for them as passing on Mahommes, Trubs and Watson for Thomas looks pretty dumb.

Sad thing is they could have still made the trade and picked Watson or Mahommes and been fine.

Last edited:

napo55

Liked Posts:
And Jimmy G has a knee issue and will be wearing a knee brace this year. He was never a very mobile QB and has quite the injury history. It's a make or break year for the 49er organization.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i'd like to see thomas here if hes cut, i could see him doing better as a 3-4 OLB

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
But can he play RG?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Luckily for SF the GM of Arizona is even dumber than Lynch because Bosa fell into their lap and made the 1st round very easy for them.

I didn't like the top end of this draft. Sparse talent at QB and boom or bust edge/rush prospects. Bosa was probably the safest pick out there that could make an impact.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Luckily for SF the GM of Arizona is even dumber than Lynch because Bosa fell into their lap and made the 1st round very easy for them.

I didn't like the top end of this draft. Sparse talent at QB and boom or bust edge/rush prospects. Bosa was probably the safest pick out there that could make an impact.
But with no protective shell like at OSU how long until he does or says some stupid shit to get suspended or at least really hated in SF? Lynch hasn't seemed to figure out character matters.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Definitely seems like a good year to not have a first rounder. Browns, Chiefs, Cowboys, Saints Rams and really the Seahawks agreed. Raiders, Giants and Packers got hosed. Texans drafted a OT from Alabama St in the 1st for Christ’s sake.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Brilliant idea by Lynch. Draft a run stopper at #2. And he's not even good at it.