Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope the Bulls don't go overboard. The Heat outside of Anderson and Hasslem are just flopping now. The overly physical play will bite them if they try it anymore. They need to tough, but keep their wits. If they get out of control it will make this organization look bush league.
We already look like a pathetic team whose star player doesn't want to play (or can't play...who knows anymore) and is now so completely burnt out by being undermanned that we have to try to play dirty to overcome a far superior team. And now after the comment by Thibs, we're now going to be seen as blaming unfair officiating for our losses. Essentially, we're just a team of excuses now, trying to play the woe is us card because half our rotation is injury with no one sympathetic to us except our own fans.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was more of an attempt to trip the refs so they fall under the bus.

He needed to go full out on them. I don't mean be disrespectful and call them names. I just wanted a little more from the comments. I read the ESPN article and I don't think he went far enough. I think he needed to talk about the flopping that is happening to Boozer when the Heat put smaller guys on him. The way James was shoving Marco around and Marco got calls. He needed to address the moving screens that Hasslem was been setting that got Butler and Nate foul calls.

He should not have talked about that shove on James at all. That ejection was the right call. He needs to focus on the disparity that is hurting the Bulls. The non star calls that the Heat are getting by flopping and moving screens.
Well sure, but Thibs will never do that. He's never one to make excuses for us. If we lose, it's on us. If we're at a disadvantage from the start, it doesn't matter, we can find ways to win and have before. That's his mentality. He talked about the shove on Lebron because that's what they asked about.

But all of this means nothing if we can't get a win. And we can get a win, things just have to fall our way...as unlikely as that is.

czman

Liked Posts:
We already look like a pathetic team whose star player doesn't want to play (or can't play...who knows anymore) and is now so completely burnt out by being undermanned that we have to try to play dirty to overcome a far superior team. And now after the comment by Thibs, we're now going to be seen as blaming unfair officiating for our losses. Essentially, we're just a team of excuses now, trying to play the woe is us card because half our rotation is injury with no one sympathetic to us except our own fans.

That is why they have to man up in game 4 and keep it clean. No complaining to the refs. Play hard and clean. You can play physical without being dirty. It is time to show the NBA that the Bulls are a class an organization.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bulls are doing the rest of the league a favor.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is why they have to man up in game 4 and keep it clean. No complaining to the refs. Play hard and clean. You can play physical without being dirty. It is time to show the NBA that the Bulls are a class an organization.
Thing is, we're not being dirty. We're just being portrayed as dirty. Yes, we're playing physical, but outside of the random technicals, we're playing the same as game 1. The whole thing is being blown up to show how Noah's looking to fight people and now Nazr's taking out Lebron for no reason. Even going back to the regular season game where Hinrich "tackled" Lebron...it's all being portrayed as dirty plays. That Hinrich thing? Lebron pretty much just stumbled into him and Hinrich, probably knowing he was going to get called for a blocking foul anyway, wrapped him up so he couldn't get a shot up. There's no dirty play going on. There's hard fouls, yes, but they're clean fouls. Note how no one is talking about Wade throwing the ball at Belinelli after a hard (clean) foul.

Liked Posts:
And then heat fans seem to forget about that talking about "the heat don't want to play physical" smh..blind goofies

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
Big difference between "getting calls" and the flopping/acting this guy does. There is nothing more disgraceful to the game I love more than flopping. It makes the NBA unwatchable for me. And for people to say, 'so what everybody flops now in the NBA". Well not everybody is being compared to Jordan like he is. Go to youtube and watch all his flopping and try to imagine Jordan playing the game in this disgusting manner.
Why does someone so big and talented need to resort to that? soft

I hate "flopping" but it works b/c the league has allowed it for so long. They do call way too many touch fouls now as well. Jordan was the king of back to the basket/slapping his own arm/flipping the ball over his head in the air. No doubt this pissed off fans of other teams. He also pushed off big time on his last shot as a Bull.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
FlwvStY.jpg

He gets Chicago Police protection too.