8-6-1 is not an acceptable record fore the Hawks.....

Liked Posts:
How does Chicago arguably have one of the best basketball gms, the best mlb front office, and a nhl club that is the poster child for a prefectly drafted team that makes all the right decisions (bowman over theo)...... Yet we have the biggest laughing stock of an nfl team...... Da fux!

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
its not acceptable but just like the old wing teams that dominated eventually the regular season just becomes boring. If they play like this come after the all star game then I would be pissed

Liked Posts:
its not acceptable but just like the old wing teams that dominated eventually the regular season just becomes boring. If they play like this come after the all star game then I would be pissed

But those Wings fans were very happy people. Ha ha. I still argue the NHL playoffs is the toughest playoff in all of sports. How many nfl players would tear a chest muscle or beak their foot, take cortizone shots, and go back out to play two days later....

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Im not going to call players of the past NFL pussies but this new breed well they are becoming NBA level bitches

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
But those Wings fans were very happy people. Ha ha. I still argue the NHL playoffs is the toughest playoff in all of sports. How many nfl players would tear a chest muscle or beak their foot, take cortizone shots, and go back out to play two days later....

A lot of them do.