85 Bears/Rams Championship Game

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
also, wtf are you wearing a suit to the Skynard show? that's pretty classy Daabears! I'm impressed.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You should send me a personal message if you have a question like this so as not to embarrass yourself. Obviously, you have never owned or worn a suit.

You see, some cloths can be thrown in the washer and the dryer to be cleaned. Others, like a suit need to be taken to the dry cleaners. This is really sad.

I have several suits and I hate wearing them but that has nothing to do with having a woman. Are you saying a woman is incapable of taking your suit to the Cleaners?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
you mean you don't just have your woman spray your suits down with febreeze and hang 'em up in front of the window unit AC?

Speaking of suits. They are well tailored in Thailand. Thailand is just great in general

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Speaking of suits. They are well tailored in Thailand. Thailand is just great in general

I've never been but I plan on getting some suits made when I do. Just don't want to be fitted by a Thai ladyboy is my only concern.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have several suits and I hate wearing them but that has nothing to do with having a woman. Are you saying a woman is incapable of taking your suit to the Cleaners?

Okay, I was worried about you there for a minute. These fanboys sure have a way of switching topics. Can we please just talk about the '85 Bears!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've never been but I plan on getting some suits made when I do. 't want to be fitted by a Thai ladyboy is my only concern.

Lol ladyboys are easy to spot. Tall, broad shoulders, deeper voices than usual. Right now Thailand is in martial law

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I saw that shit live!

Fuck you, Eric Dickerson!

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
So thread starts with a video of the 85 NFCCG and ends with Cutler. Some of you morons need to find something else to do with your time.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So thread starts with a video of the 85 NFCCG and ends with Cutler. Some of you morons need to find something else to do with your time.

I tried to get it back on tracto-- track, but it was pointless!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

which morans? i'm at the office and bored out of my mind...