A look at the back end of the White Sox rotation

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was really hoping that one of the kids could step into a 5th starter role but it doesn't look like any of them are ready yet so it looks like we are stuck with Danks for another season. Still want a trade for a left handed hitting bat. LaRoche Motel is closed down so they have $13M available for a real hitter and should use it for a bat.

Matt Hoeppner

Liked Posts:
Hey guys, just got signed up. I'll be writing about the Sox on here and will keep tabs in the forums when I can. I used to write for the Grab Some Bench Sox blog but excited to be back writing about the Sox again. Follow me on twitter @matthoeppner. You will have to live with my Michigan State stuff too though, although not much of that during the baseball season. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey guys, just got signed up. I'll be writing about the Sox on here and will keep tabs in the forums when I can. I used to write for the Grab Some Bench Sox blog but excited to be back writing about the Sox again. Follow me on twitter @matthoeppner. You will have to live with my Michigan State stuff too though, although not much of that during the baseball season. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.

Any Spartan is alright by me !!! I'm a Cub fan, but I like reading and posting on both.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw today, back to back to back jacks off John Danks? You mean that back end?

Matt Hoeppner

Liked Posts:
Well he had 12 scoreless innings before that outing haha. Yeah, that back end. Latos hasn't been very good in either of his starts either. Going to be an issue.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If Carson Fulmer becomes a thing this year I'm going to lose my mind. Sale, Quintana, Rodon AND Fulmer? That's a fucking monstrous pitching staff. Almost makes the No. 5 spot irrelevant if the first four are that good.