Aaron Lynch news?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh, wow, what else did you say yesterday??

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh, wow, what else did you say yesterday??

Lots of frontrunning predictions that most people were not down with but they were stated all along. There may even be links when they come true.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Comp picks are like that toy all the kids had but your parents wouldn't buy you. The want for not having it far outweighs the satisfaction once you finally get it.

img_1991.jpg

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I had destro, and I liked that action figure

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I had destro, and I liked that action figure

All those Joe figures were well made. Tightly bound and multiple bending angles; real quality work.

I had first gen Destro and first gen Optimus Prime and never even thought about keeping them in a box.

I never even knew that was a thing back then. Zero regrets. I had tons of fun playing.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All those Joe figures were well made. Tightly bound and multiple bending angles; real quality work.

I had first gen Destro and first gen Optimus Prime and never even thought about keeping them in a box.

I never even knew that was a thing back then. Zero regrets. I had tons of fun playing.

I would have my GI Joe figures talk to my Star Wars figures and say 'why can't you bend your elbows, losers'

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
lynch was ok for the bears...if he comes back at a lower number then fine but hes not a huge loss if replaced with a guy like ray, okafor etc...the whole comp pick thing is also out of control...if i had to guess i dont think comp picks are a big priority for pace...pace was in charge of pro personnel with the saints so he's always been relying on free agency to address needs and add bodies instead of standing pat and trying to acquire picks he may change up in the future but i think he's always going to look for someone to add in free agency whether its for competition or a pure upgrade.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I would hope they resign him.

And why is this board so obsessed with comp picks? I would hope Pace follows his plan and doesn't factor in comp picks when making decisions.

Playing for comp picks...lol. Gawd.

I think that it is pretty funny that some people want the Bears to do anything to get a 3rd or 4th round comp pick in 2 years while not being excited about the Bears 2019 3rd and 4th round picks.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He is correct in what he said. Not a guarantee of future performance but worth noting.

Though technically true, it is pretty underhanded. Most people do not consider one time as every time.

Consider that the following two sentences are true: "seems like whenever he doesn't have Fangio as his coach is when his character and weight issues seem to pop up". "The one time that he didn't have Fangio as his coach, character and weight issues popped up".

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wonder what Fangio did to get him in line that nobody else could. Spank him?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Though technically true, it is pretty underhanded. Most people do not consider one time as every time.

Consider that the following two sentences are true: "seems like whenever he doesn't have Fangio as his coach is when his character and weight issues seem to pop up". "The one time that he didn't have Fangio as his coach, character and weight issues popped up".

Thank you! At least SOMEONE gets it.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I would have my GI Joe figures talk to my Star Wars figures and say 'why can't you bend your elbows, losers'

My Star Wars figures couldn't bend their elbows, but their legs were much more reliable than GI Joe legs. It seemed like Roadblock and Snakeyes had the same genetic knees as Greg Oden. They would collapse in a few seconds.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I would prefer Fitts and Irving get more time on the field. Use the extra money to sign kickers.

Did not see much discipline from him, he made 1 nice play and celebrated like he saved the world from the zombie apocalypse, not to mention, deleted a good play with roughing the passer penalties. No durability.