CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
NO FUCK THOSE PUSSIES THE MLS WILL PROBALY BE PLAYED IN WINTER SOON ANY WAY SO THAN WAT ARE WE GONNA DO! NO ANY WAY I HATE THOSE FUCKING Special person LINES FUCKING UP THE FIELD! :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

1 more post like this, and your ass is gone kid.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
@ giaco: I dont mind the field is shared. My only real concern is any chances sports may overlap. Not sure if thats an actual possibility tho.. And its probably as you stated, a waste of words lol. But it doesnt neglect the fact we'd love to have our teams have their own respected 'home'. I still believe that wouldnt happen until the fan base for soccer is overwhelming. Not knocking the sport or stating its weak, but it doesnt get the respect it should imo. Most watch espn, if they'd give more interest...

giaco

Liked Posts:
@ Rush --racists, sexists, homophobes, bigots, stupids.....they come in all shapes and varieties, even soccer fans too. Hope this wasn't too much of a shock. In fact, in many countries white supremicist groups outnumber the normal and rartional people who don't believe in that. In Italy and in the States there have been incidents against both homoxesual players/staff and fans. It is a sad state of affairs, but it exists in all sports. Hopefully it will all come around so that all know none of those things should have any place in our sports (regardless of sport).

The Chicago Fire and it's supporters are against racism, sexism, homophobia and other negativisms that appear in modern sports, but do not have a place in modern society. We've had our issues with racist skinheads and other groups, they have been dealt with, and we are one of the leading anti-racist teams in the league.

@ Jysen--I know exactely what you mean, and I'm of the same opinion. I know that I am a minority in a minority sport. We have folks of all stripes and beliefs, but I don't think that any of them are under any delusion that, as it stands currently, we won't be having any exclusive-use stadium (especially as we don't technically own the place-we're just tennents). Ah well. I did like he fall classic idea at Wrigley; would have loved to have gone, but no way I could justify the cost of those tickets for what i earn.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering the value of Wrigley Field and the historical background, I can see why they'd jack prices up. I disagree with it, but not surprised. Money talks, and the more they can make, they typically try to make even more.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
@ Rush --racists, sexists, homophobes, bigots, stupids.....they come in all shapes and varieties, even soccer fans too. Hope this wasn't too much of a shock. In fact, in many countries white supremicist groups outnumber the normal and rartional people who don't believe in that. In Italy and in the States there have been incidents against both homoxesual players/staff and fans. It is a sad state of affairs, but it exists in all sports. Hopefully it will all come around so that all know none of those things should have any place in our sports (regardless of sport).

The Chicago Fire and it's supporters are against racism, sexism, homophobia and other negativisms that appear in modern sports, but do not have a place in modern society. We've had our issues with racist skinheads and other groups, they have been dealt with, and we are one of the leading anti-racist teams in the league.

@ Jysen--I know exactely what you mean, and I'm of the same opinion. I know that I am a minority in a minority sport. We have folks of all stripes and beliefs, but I don't think that any of them are under any delusion that, as it stands currently, we won't be having any exclusive-use stadium (especially as we don't technically own the place-we're just tennents). Ah well. I did like he fall classic idea at Wrigley; would have loved to have gone, but no way I could justify the cost of those tickets for what i earn.

If you are OK with soccer lines being put on Wrigley when the Cubs aren't playing (off-season), why are you against football lines at Toyota when the Fire are in their off-season?

giaco

Liked Posts:
To be perfectly blunt, it's b/c I don't give a toss about baseball. But also, I'm not a fan of ANY soccer matches being held at Wrigley--low-brow marketing ploy is all it is to me.

Toaddio

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see a friendly at Wrigley Field. I've always felt the Fire should have one game a year in the city to raise our profile.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
What is some of the profit of this team went to the Fire, would you like it then?

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
No comment

phew

Again, I'll re-state this question: If the Fire profited enough from this, as part of the lease, would you be OK with it?

Chi-Fire

#1 Fire Fan
Liked Posts:
Ha ur happy i didnt say anything else jntg4 but i thought about it and said y would i want to get kicked off the best sports website around
right rush

Chi-Fire

#1 Fire Fan
Liked Posts:
ya the chicago bliss are coming to toyota park this year uhh? isn't it a little to cold to play in october in a strippers costume

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
ya the chicago bliss are coming to toyota park this year uhh? isn't it a little to cold to play in october in a strippers costume

OMG, LFL is supposed to be Arena, and now their whole season is going to be outdoors. LOL.

By the way, this league is very unlikely to actually start now. Turns out that the owner works at Walmart, so... LOL.

Chi-Fire

#1 Fire Fan
Liked Posts:
ha welcome to walmart get ur shit and get out
well if there gonna play at toyota park they must be drawing a pretty big crowd

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
ha welcome to walmart get ur shit and get out
well if there gonna play at toyota park they must be drawing a pretty big crowd

Who, the Bliss? I'd imagine LFL attendance is low, which I guess is why they are playing on an outdoor field with more seating so they can sell more tickets. Just a theory.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

They normally play indoors, now they are outdoors, so I though maybe they were trying to get some girls from Alaska who are used to the cold. :shrug:

Chi-Fire

#1 Fire Fan
Liked Posts:
oooo i get it thats pretty funny hey r u watchin the mls pregame show