Anthony Miller dislocated shoulder

Caulkinthecrack

Liked Posts:
Medical staff should know a dislocated shoulder takes a lot longer than a few weeks to heal.

By bringing him back early now he’s going to have reoccurring dislocations and most likely
surgery...that’s if surgery even fixes it.

Poor dude probably got some bad advice. Could have had almost a
complete recovery had he rested and rehabbed the shoulder properly the first time around.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
His shoulder is fine. It's playoff time now, he'll suit up.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Was a weird injury. How do you dislocate your shoulder without contact. Just running then you can see the pain in his face as he drops the ball and goes out of bounds. Nobody even touched him when he got hurt.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Mitch stop handing off the too hard.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Was a weird injury. How do you dislocate your shoulder without contact. Just running then you can see the pain in his face as he drops the ball and goes out of bounds. Nobody even touched him when he got hurt.

Easy. When I played, I dislocated my shoulder more times than I can count. Enough times that mine would dislocate when I slept or even sneezed. I could even dislocate it myself, at will, at one point.

Once you tear those muscles and such, there doesn't need to be contact to dislocate it again. In fact, I didn't have issue lifting weights and doing things like that, it was more the unexpected things, where you didn't have your muscles tensed and expecting something where I had the most issues.

Natedogg8023

Liked Posts:
I have had serious should dislocation problems. Playing without proper rehab definitely hurts you long term. The mental part is tough, for me is was my right arm. As a right handed basketball player it changed my game. It got so bad that I sneezed once and my arm cane out. That’s what I saw when I saw Millers arm today. It wasn’t a play that was a lot contact, but with that injury sometimes it’s just a small jerk at the right angle and your arm comes out of place.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I have had serious should dislocation problems. Playing without proper rehab definitely hurts you long term. The mental part is tough, for me is was my right arm. As a right handed basketball player it changed my game. It got so bad that I sneezed once and my arm cane out. That’s what I saw when I saw Millers arm today. It wasn’t a play that was a lot contact, but with that injury sometimes it’s just a small jerk at the right angle and your arm comes out of place.

Yeah it could be a liability also, look at how Miller fumbled the ball when his shoulder popped out. If that happens away from the sideline, we’re fucked.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Medical staff should know a dislocated shoulder takes a lot longer than a few weeks to heal.

By bringing him back early now he’s going to have reoccurring dislocations and most likely
surgery...that’s if surgery even fixes it.

Poor dude probably got some bad advice. Could have had almost a
complete recovery had he rested and rehabbed the shoulder properly the first time around.

LOL. He injured it early in the year, missed 2 games and will get it tightened up this offseason anyway. Did you want him to sit out the year after game 3? Did you not notice the brace he's worn all season? This is an old issue he had from college and needs to be addressed anyway. Redshirted 2014 due to his shoulder.

If this game mattered to us, you'd have seen him in the 2nd 1/2 like we did in week 3. Kid is tough.

swz01

Liked Posts:
I don't know, I imagine he'll play through it and get the surgery in the offseason. They may limit his reps in the meantime.

mecha

Liked Posts:
team's pretty deep at receiver, who knew? I've wanted to see more Wims since preseason. I wish White got more targets, he could probably do some damage if given the chance, I really liked that 22~ yard catch he had. Trubisky/Nagy really spread the ball around, early in the game he already targeted 5 different players as FOX showed, he routinely does this. you'll probably never see a true 1000 yard receiver on this team because of that.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Miller could've let this end his season in week three, but he's been battling through it all year. That will not be changing now.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What’s concerning is that this was a non contact dislocation. Dude was just running and it popped out.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOL. He injured it early in the year, missed 2 games and will get it tightened up this offseason anyway. Did you want him to sit out the year after game 3? Did you not notice the brace he's worn all season? This is an old issue he had from college and needs to be addressed anyway. Redshirted 2014 due to his shoulder.

If this game mattered to us, you'd have seen him in the 2nd 1/2 like we did in week 3. Kid is tough.
This.^^
IU has a forward, Juwan Morgan, his freshman year he dislocated his shoulder a 1/2 dozen times, t was a nagging injury. After his freshman year, he had surgery and it hasn't happened in 3 yrs. This is not a long term problem.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
I too have the same problem. The biggest issue is that it tears the labrum. The labrum is a membrane that kind of holds everything in place. The more it pops out, the more it tears and the easier it pops out.
Labrums don’t heal on their own, it will need surgery after the season. As long as he hasn’t torn any ligaments, they’ll put a brace on it and he’ll play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nagy thinks that Miller will play against the Eagles.

A fan here with no access to the medical information thinks the Bears ruined Miller’s career.

A llittle extreme,perhaps ?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
team's pretty deep at receiver, who knew? I've wanted to see more Wims since preseason. I wish White got more targets, he could probably do some damage if given the chance, I really liked that 22~ yard catch he had. Trubisky/Nagy really spread the ball around, early in the game he already targeted 5 different players as FOX showed, he routinely does this. you'll probably never see a true 1000 yard receiver on this team because of that.

I can see how people wouldn’t know about the depth when you see the scrub Bellamy getting multiple targets a game.